Extensions Plus

Vendor Private Investigators

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vendor Private Investigators
    Posted: Oct 18 2015 at 10:35am
I need my VPIs to find out who sewnatural is using. The hair is Cambodian and gorgeous but 55 dollars an ounce is outta the question. So if you can find her venbor or can think of an equivalent that are not extortionist im down to try them.

Her website
http://www.sewnatural1.com
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2015 at 11:05am
"Please note that most blends will come with more or less than the amount suggested above. Supplemental pieces can be provided at an additional cost."

ARJUNNNAI1O distributor . Look at the end of the weft construction and her product description .

Waits for my research payment .
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2015 at 11:10am
Hahaha mama india u always come thru
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2015 at 11:13am
Pureandbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pureandbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2015 at 6:22pm
Can you guys find the vendor for Miink Brazilian hair by Kendra P? 
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2015 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Pureandbeautiful Pureandbeautiful wrote:

Her hair is really pretty. I'm sure it's a random vendor off of aliexpress hair though. Wish I knew who. Her prices aren't bad for a american vendor.
classicAmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote classicAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2015 at 3:20am
Smilehttp://www.classiclacewigs.net   pls try this website. the hair quality is best. and they have hair factory. many kinds of hair type and hair texture. a better hair company
catherine2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catherine2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2015 at 3:53am
find human hair wigs to get the confidence and self-esteem you have been looking for ,you should check http://www.vickylacewigs.com/

Edited by catherine2015 - Oct 19 2015 at 3:54am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2015 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by DaBaddest DaBaddest wrote:

Originally posted by Pureandbeautiful Pureandbeautiful wrote:

Her hair is really pretty. I'm sure it's a random vendor off of aliexpress hair though. Wish I knew who. Her prices aren't bad for a american vendor.

You think its any good for real? The people I know that wear it are her friends, and Im not sure if she is just giving them hair all the time. The others ones seem like young girls who dont know any better/strippers who if they have a bunch of instagram followers they not paying either.

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2015 at 9:53am
I was looking at her hair last week as well but I can't help but think that she has a really good Aliexpress vendor. Im willing to do a bit more research to see if I can nail it. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic