Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vegans/Vegetarians in L.A...Where do you Dine Out?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Vegans/Vegetarians in L.A...Where do you Dine Out?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vegans/Vegetarians in L.A...Where do you Dine Out?
    Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:30pm

I am aware that I may be somewhat in the wrong place, but hopefully there are a generous handful of people who can relate and shed some light. I find that many Vegan/Vegetarian eateries miss the mark on the food they serve or the foods are overly fried or overly processed to compensate for actually seasoning the food. So, I am looking for a place with great vegan/vegetarian food that isn't a salad, has flavor and doesn't emphasize mock meats, but real food.

Smile
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:35pm
Theres an awesome bar here that has an amazing! vegan selection  but u wont let me love u. Ouch

Each time I eat it Im surprised its vegan the chef is a genius
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:44pm
Lol! Where is "here" my love? Where art thou?

Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:45pm
I haven't ever been to L.A. , but I found this blog. It all looks soooooooooo good. I wish there were more places like this in Texas Cry

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:49pm
Thank you soooo much Marmonette! Some of those places look promising. Yelp was getting me nowhere.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:06pm
West Mich...lol theres been a growth in artsy folk up here and as a result vegan/vegetarian spots have been popping up like weeds. There are places around that specializes in vegan  African,Thia, Italian, Mediterranean etc. dishes. I admit i like the vegan bar food best...the burger was one of the best and it was hugeLOL 

Edited by Gkisses - Jan 10 2013 at 1:06pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:10pm
Can I take you to Hugo's and brush your hair?

Wait, that sounds really awkward and stalkery.

But anyway...I eat at Hugo's or Hugo's tacos at least once a week. My sis who is vegan pretty much goes every other day. Their food is GOOD. At the one near my house you're pretty much guaranteed to see at least one celebrity if you're into that sort of thing.

http://hugosrestaurant.com/
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:15pm
Wow, Gkisses that sounds cool. I wanted to do a lil traveling within the U.S soon and I never thought twice about Michigan until now. Maybe I can come take a nap on your pillows some day :D
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:17pm
Maysay! I actually have been to hugos before lol. We may run into one another. I was disappointed that they didn't have pickles for my cheeseburger.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:36pm
I wish I had health conscious friend.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>