Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Variant Touch Of BYOUT install 2 for 1(PICS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
imariebaybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote imariebaybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Variant Touch Of BYOUT install 2 for 1(PICS)
    Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 12:46am
SO, I'm just a long time lurker I guess you can say that...Okay Okay I have never really contributed, I've asked a few questions on some forums and I posted things a loooooooooong time ago on the "hair growth" forum but here I am now.Embarrassed

So, back in December I ordered some hair from Variant Touch of BYOUT. I did a lot of research and I heard some good reviews and some bad. It was mainly on the Brazilian Ocean Tropic Tight and Loose. I really was not looking for curly hair because it is very high maintenance and I aint got time for that. I'm in college, I'm a student-Athlete and I just needed something so I can just just get up and go. However, I wanted kind of the curly/wavy type thing so I purchased the Indian Ocean Wavy ( I saw LakiaStar review it and it looked very good however she had Brazilian). Anyways I'm not the type of girl who gets caught up on the origin of the hair and where it came from, if it looks good it looks good. I saw the owner wear the Indian ocean wavy and it had more curl to it and she claimed it was low maintenance so I went with it. I was a little hesitant because I know these vendors send their best batch to the hair gurus ect...but Lakia also reviewed the Brazilian Ocean Tropic and she was pretty honest about it because she admitted it tangled a lot Embarrassed but when it came down to the Wavy texture she said she loved it. Anyways to make a long story short I purchased a 18,20,22 and I really liked it. Everybody kept asking me where I got it from and what kind it was including my coach lol (He is an older Hispanic male LOL). I would lie to some and see how they would react and say it was "RUSSIAN" lmao it's funny how they became more interested.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Anyways I bought it when she had a sale and it came out to be $300 with shipping included. It was in for more than 2 months I didnt have any problems until I co-washed it with Nutrigena something....but she said it clear as day on her hair care tips NOT TO USE THAT because it contain alcohol. OOOOOOOPS but it snapped back just fine Over all I loved it ! It was exactly what I was looking for, She responded to all of my questions quickly, and affordable. I recommend it !Thumbs Up

WAIT THERE IS MORE !
So that same week, I won this contest through instagram Embarrassed. I'm ebarressed to say I won some hair lol. Oh well I take what I can get. It was a surprise of what she sent me. I didn't really care because it was free lol. But she sent me two bundles, 26" and 24" of the Indian Ocean Tropic ( I only saw one review on it from a Guru and none from others that purchased it. I take it that "Indian" Hair isn't popular anymore lol...whatever...*rolls eyes) So i wasn't too sure about this hair because it was the "Ocean Tropic" collection (the hair that gets bad reviews) she listed it as High Maintenance. I finally decided to put it in for the summer time because I'm less busy. I added some other hair because I didn't want to buy anymore, I just boiled old hair to match the pattern for the top portion LOL.   Then I dyed it "Golden Ginger" by Loreal for Dark Colors with 30 developer. I noticed my ends were a little dry from dying it twice to get to this color. So I ordered silicon mix right when I installed it (Thank God for Amazon Prime got here in two days) Slapped some on for a good Co-wash and Padow I got this ! I have to say I like it so far, I haven't had it in that long but there hasn't been much shedding (I didn't seal the wefts). It's not as high maintenance as I thought I just use silicon mix every few days, rinse then scrunch. Then I add the Nuitrigena anifrizz stuff when its wet ! I'll keep an update I plan on having in this hair for a while so we shall see.Smile

Sponsored Links

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 1:56am
Looks nice! Love the color of the second install. Try using the perm rods on your leave out if you want the curly/wavy look all the way down. You're cute & I hope you enjoy your install.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 9:51am
Nice thorough review VTOBT does receive pretty bad reviews but in glad that the hairs you bought and won are working for you.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 10:10am
Clap
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by ShesAlmost_Flawless ShesAlmost_Flawless wrote:

cute the lighter color makes u look less black and mixed exotic<div style="text-align:center">

Wow seriously? You sound so ignorant.

Op your hair looks beautiful! That curly is perfect for the summer time. Is the maintenance really that high for it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imariebaybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 2:44pm
No, not at all. Thank God because I have no patients for all of that. All I do it Co-wash it with Silicon Mix every few days. I comb it out with a wide tooth comb and just braid it up at night. I hardly use any product aside from antifrizz serum and it comes out just fine. Big smile
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

cute the lighter color makes u look less black and mixed exotic<div style="text-align:center">

Wow seriously? You sound so ignorant.

Op your hair looks beautiful! That curly is perfect for the summer time. Is the maintenance really that high for it?

PrincessChanel, don't feed into the troll.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 3:44pm
I love the color on you!!

Not because it makes you look 'exotic' but because I think the blending looks a bit better in the pics you took of the hair post coloring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imariebaybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

Not because it makes you look 'exotic' but because I think the blending looks a bit better in the pics you took of the hair post coloring

Thanks, I wasn't quit sure what she meant by that lol *rolls eyes
missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 7:46pm

Originally posted by imariebaybee imariebaybee wrote:

Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

Thanks, I wasn't quit sure what she meant by that lol *rolls eyes
<div style="text-align:center">

Stop acting like u dont know,You know EXACTLY what i mean.I meant with the black hair u look like a regular ghetto black girl but with the new LIGHTER hair u look less black and more refined.I would hate to see u without weave always keep one in and use concealer for ur UNDEREYE dark circles they are really prominent.Never leave ur house with no makeup 

Is life really that boring wherever you are? Nothing better to do at home?
Lol anyways you're pretty OP! I love the second color on you :)

Edited by missashleybxo - Jun 22 2013 at 7:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style