Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Vanessa Williams isn't ageing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

0-100 is the best age range for black women.
THIS... stop lowering the age to where we look good just to please your clear friends... fush themLOL
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:40pm
I'm saying exactly what I said.... 30-40 is the best age range for Black women

They're our prime years generally. Would you or anyone else here be mad if I thought 20-25 was the best age range White women? Doubt it. I think we can all agree that at some point all women start to age and not look as great as they did in their prime

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

30-40 is the best age range for Black women

Interesting statement. I think I agree.

Hmm, please explain.... Are you saying after 40 black women don't do so great ?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 1:04pm
i'm not mad ..... that is your opinion

Edited by Rumbera - Apr 03 2014 at 1:05pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:58pm

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

30-40 is the best age range for Black women

Interesting statement. I think I agree.

Hmm, please explain.... Are you saying after 40 black women don't do so great ?

Doing great is relative. We are talking about the very best age range or the peak.

After forty is obviously not the peak of a human lifespan. That's what I'm saying. I'm not sure what is the actual biological peak but I don't think it's late teens/early twenties as some people seem to think. As long as you're keeping up with yourself then it's probably around 28-34.

She's not black but I find it interesting that Angelina Jolie wasn't as cute in her childhood and teen years as she was in her twenties/early thirties. She was just regular. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:59pm

i'm not mad ..... that is your opinion

What do you think is the best age range? Or are we not supposed to acknowledge there is one???
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I always find the guess if they are light, brown or dark amusing

I consider myself dark skin

I remember saying I was dark skin in high school and one of my black friends, who was lighter than me and drunk at the time, damn near wanted to fight me

she claimed some guy we knew was dark skin and I wasn't

well yeah he was darker than me (they called him bean because he was as dark as a coffee bean to them) but why would they make someone upset if I said I was dark skin?

she later apologized for going off on me

I don't think you are dark. I actually think you have an unusual skin tone like an Ethiopian or something. Not easily classifiable. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

isn't the general consensus that white guys who date black women prefer them dark?

In my observation, yes. 90 per cent of the black women i see white men with look like Lupita --dark to very dark and thin - almost bony

Nah they be with a lot of mixed women with wavy hair but shyt maybe they considered played out now I don't know.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Get in those feelings!

LOLLOL

I'm gonna save this one.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:09pm

isn't the general consensus that white guys who date black women prefer them dark?

In my observation, yes. 90 per cent of the black women i see white men with look like Lupita --dark to very dark and thin - almost bony

Nah they be with a lot of mixed women with wavy hair but shyt maybe they considered played out now I don't know.

thats never been my observation
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:12pm

Right, the white menz are still color struck. I still have to tell them off when they say 'you have nice coloring, you are not dark'. Just like any others, different people like different things. I see a lot of white men with the slim dark skinned caribbean woman with the high density color #4 wig on but I also see them with the bi-racial light skinned woman in equal numbers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
  Share Topic