Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Vanessa Williams isnt ageing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Get in those feelings!

LOLLOL

I'm gonna save this one.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

isn't the general consensus that white guys who date black women prefer them dark?

In my observation, yes. 90 per cent of the black women i see white men with look like Lupita --dark to very dark and thin - almost bony

Nah they be with a lot of mixed women with wavy hair but shyt maybe they considered played out now I don't know.

thats never been my observation
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:12pm

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

isn't the general consensus that white guys who date black women prefer them dark?

In my observation, yes. 90 per cent of the black women i see white men with look like Lupita --dark to very dark and thin - almost bony

Nah they be with a lot of mixed women with wavy hair but shyt maybe they considered played out now I don't know.

Right, the white menz are still color struck. I still have to tell them off when they say 'you have nice coloring, you are not dark'. Just like any others, different people like different things. I see a lot of white men with the slim dark skinned caribbean woman with the high density color #4 wig on but I also see them with the bi-racial light skinned woman in equal numbers.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:18pm
hmm....Samone is on team darkbutt
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:20pm
I think white men are just like black men when it comes to women. The same number of them have a propensity for light skin and good hair like everyone else. Just like some black men like dark skin/slim women, some white men are gonna like it too. If you see a black man with a dark skinned slim woman you probably wouldn't look twice. Just because a white man is with the same type of woman doesn't mean anything.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:21pm

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

i'm not mad ..... that is your opinion

What do you think is the best age range? Or are we not supposed to acknowledge there is one???

i don't care enough to discuss it... never should've quoted you guys.....lo siento LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:26pm
I think you look like a medium who gets a lot of sun...but that doesn't make you dark skinned. Just like darkbutt Kerry staying out of the sun the majority of the time doesn't make her medium.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:26pm

i'm not mad ..... that is your opinion

What do you think is the best age range? Or are we not supposed to acknowledge there is one???

i don't care enough to discuss it... never should've quoted you guys.....lo siento LOL

K den...Confused
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:30pm
I remember when she won Miss America - she is 8 years younger than me but she had majot acne problems that I think trying to fix ... has damaged her skin.

She's had a big career, a couple of scandals, 4 kids, 3 husbands and now it definitely looks like she's had some work done on her face.

Sure - she's aged like a White lady and has now gotten some 'work done' like a white lady .. that's life.

btw - both her parents are black though she is NOW lighter than either one of them.

That's Hollyweriod.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 03 2014 at 3:30pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:51pm

I read her book . Her father looks mix . I will embrace any wrinkles . A blessing to live a long life .

Vanessa Williams reflects on motherhood, struggle and stardom

By Ashley Strickland, Special to CNN
updated 2:00 PM EDT, Wed May 9, 2012

Vanessa Williams' memoir tells of abuse

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Vanessa Williams and her mother, Helen, have a new book out for Mother's Day
  • It details their complex relationship and how they survived scandal and success
  • While they're very different people, Vanessa takes some of her parenting traits from Helen

(CNN) -- On the cover of their new book, "You Have No Idea: A Famous Daughter, Her No-Nonsense Mother, and How They Survived Pageants, Hollywood, Love, Loss (And Each Other)," singer/actress Vanessa Williams and her mother, Helen, radiate an empowered sophistication.

Their pose eschews the cliché embrace. Instead they strike a stance of support -- mother and daughter side by side, arms hooked. The book intertwines their two stories, how each has struggled on her own and how the complicated relationship that binds them still supplies a safety net.

From public scandal -- she stepped down as the first black Miss America after nude photos of her appeared in Penthouse magazine -- to Broadway triumph, Williams has been on the celebrity radar for decades. Through it all, her mother has been a touchstone of humor and support in good times and bad.

CNN sat down with both women to discuss their book, their parenting revelations and their memories from a lifetime in the spotlight. The following is an edited transcript of the conversation

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic