BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Vanessa Williams isn't ageing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:23pm
Im mad that a picture of Oprah was posted.....she looked like a Ghoulie till 2000....she had no where to go but up......lets be honest....LOL

Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:24pm
my computer got a an attitude. Too bad cause what I want to say can't be expressed over the phone. I kinda understand why mizzsandra caught feelings though. 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Im mad that a picture of Oprah was posted.....she looked like a Ghoulie till 2000....she had no where to go but up......lets be honest....LOL

Now you just being disrespectful. *bat signals CC*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

isn't the general consensus on BHM that white guys who date black women prefer them dark?

fixed bc I don't think that's true. i see white guys with all kinds of black women.

yeah, i definitely meant BHM...the quotes are usually that they like dark, natural women.  

I had a  friend tell me this bc white guys wouldn't date her and she liked white guys but white guys wouldn't date her IMO bc she was fat, her size was intimidating. Black men would have loved her though; light skinned, redbone with waist length hair but she wasn't into negroes at that time in her life.  But now she's thinner and not into white guys. go figure

i wonder what changed her mind?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Now you just being disrespectful. *bat signals CC*

Speaking of bat that what she looked like a......a damn fruit bat.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:36pm

isn't the general consensus on BHM that white guys who date black women prefer them dark?

fixed bc I don't think that's true. i see white guys with all kinds of black women.

yeah, i definitely meant BHM...the quotes are usually that they like dark, natural women.  

I had a  friend tell me this bc white guys wouldn't date her and she liked white guys but white guys wouldn't date her IMO bc she was fat, her size was intimidating. Black men would have loved her though; light skinned, redbone with waist length hair but she wasn't into negroes at that time in her life.  But now she's thinner and not into white guys. go figure

i wonder what changed her mind?

uhmm...she moved to Seattle the land of the SUPER white...she was like naaaaaa sonLOL
She actually just moved to Spain and I suspect will be wifed up in seconds.  Even in America European guys loved her.  She was like "knowing me, I'll move to Europe and meet an American on vacation."
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:39pm
Spanish guys are the least inbred looking of the Euro genes so that's probably a good move.  

Sandra, you know your ass is outta pocket...i don't know what a ghoulie is but it sounds pretty bad. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:41pm

Spanish guys are the least inbred looking of the Euro genes so that's probably a good move.  

Sandra, you know your ass is outta pocket...i don't know what a ghoulie is but it sounds pretty bad. 

Im just being honest......LOL
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

She does look 61 instead of 51.

It's a catch 22...dark skin is hard to pin age on. While some look fantastic at 50+(my mom), others look 30 in high school...like grown ass women with mortgages and a few kids...like tv high schoolers...so yeah.

skin or features though?

its true, ive seen 15 year old girls look 25. but due to features, not their skin tone/texture per se. its odd, when many of them actually get to 25, they dont look older than 25, if that makes sense

Beyonce looked 28 at 17
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:53pm
Yall love to bring up Angela but yall stay mum about Oprah and Gayle

#lightskinstrukkles

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I definitely thought VW was about the same age as Oprah. Still beautiful regardless.

Both Gayle and Oprah are about 10 years older. I really don't think it's Vanessa's color because I HAVE seen lighter women age just fine. It's just the luck of the draw

*prays my melanin keeps me looking 40 at 60*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style