Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanessa Williams isn't ageing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:57pm
Sanaa Lathan is medium. Kerry Washington is dark but like at the bottom of dark, almost medium.  Nvm she dark. Those bright lights can be deceiving.

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 02 2014 at 9:58pm
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:05pm
Eyebrows are serious business. Mine grow so fast... I got them done 3 wks ago and theyre starting to creep in

I don't wanna get them done too often cause they'll be bald
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:06pm
I feel like Kerry Washington wears the wrong shade of foundation on purpose. Yes I have worn foundation that didn't match but I didn't know it until I saw the flash so don't come for me.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Sanaa Lathan is medium. Kerry Washington is dark but like at the bottom of dark, almost medium.  Nvm she dark. Those bright lights can be deceiving.

i thought they were like the same complexion.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

i thought they were like the same complexion.

I don't think so, maybe it's the undertones. Maybe Kerry is redder so I put her in the dark category. I feel like Sanaa is an oatmeal or peanut butter color but Kerry is not in that category. There is definitely some chocolate up in there. Also she looks like she stays out of the sun. She looks kind of pale.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:14pm
they both seem to have that pale look but sometimes show up with a more solid brown, golden tone.  now that i'm looking at more google pix, Kerry's tone def fluctuates, but she still seems in the middle range.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:18pm
most black actresses are medium to light

it's easier to name dark ones.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:19pm
Even if you stay out of the sun you can't hide it

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:21pm
In contrast, I think Sanaa looks fully saturated in this pic. It's nearly impossible to find a pic of Kerry that doesn't look like she's been hiding from daylight. She doesn't fool me. Undertones.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:23pm
This is how Kerry's color really looks. I knew it even before I saw the pic. 

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 02 2014 at 10:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair