Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Vanessa Williams isnt ageing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Ima just let the dark butts have the win....yall need one.

lol girl bye. It's a fact that more melanin helps hold skin better. Take the L and save some side cash up for that botox.

Yeah like I said y'all need a win.....its clear a few of y'all been taking L's ya whole life.....

But be clear.....VW was stunning for like 50 years straight.....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Apr 02 2014 at 1:08pm
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:08pm
Oprah def got better with time though

time and money
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:09pm

I am allergic to the sun. MY face and hands turn into blisters in direct sunlight . I think vanessa age a little early due to tans . I feel everyone no matter what skin tone should use sunscreen . You can really tell sun damage skin . Again . I think she looks wonderful at her age . 

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i remember seeing some show about her, one of the roots type shows, and from what i can remember she's from one of those black families that arent directly related to whites but just stayed whithin the light spectrum for generations.  i was actually surprised by that because i always think families do that intentionally.

yes you can tell they have a "type" in that family.

i think rhianna's family is like that too. the color change on her maternal side was pretty obvious through the generations and there were no actual whites involved. she's carrying the torch tooLOL

I thought Rihanna's mom was dark skinned? I don't think light skinned people are as prejudiced as people make them out to be. Only the ones on the borderline who ain't quite make it to light skin. Them the ones got sumna prove.

Anyway, this thread is mean. Let the woman live.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

angela bassett is 55 and still badder than a mutha

I love Angela but she's been altered....

And Vanessa hasn't?

LOLLOLLOL That gif is so evil.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:30pm

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

That lacefront Dead DeadDead DeadDeadDead  DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Embarrassing ain't it? Black women do better.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Not working.....
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:43pm
Sure. Let's argue about the differences between light skin and dark skin 149 years after slavery. It's advanced us so much.

Why can't a person just look how they look? Why does it ALWAYS break down to light and dark skin like that's how it is for everyone? We want white people to act right, but we still look for reasons to separate us from each other. I'm so over it.

Everyone looks insecure.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:44pm
And I know blacks aren't the OVERALL problem. But really? Do we need to tear each other down? Meanwhile the rich are getting richer not giving a damn about the color of who hands them money. While our poor asses stay distracted by dumb ass slave mentality. We are all the same. Effing poor.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 34>
  Share Topic