Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Vanessa Williams isnt ageing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Vanessa looks good. I saw her on an airplane with no makeup and she looked her age and looked good. I dont think that she had surgery. She def does not look botoxed nor stretched out.

I think that the backstage lighting and the stage makeup made her look a bit different.

She has only had Botox....if you look at her pics she has gradually aged.....

Sponsored Links

P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:45pm
The pressure of looking young is ridiculous. We are supposed to age. No one is going to look smooth skinned and wrinkle free forever. As long as we maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep sane and happy. That is what matters. Its too much stress and pressure to keep up with women two decades your junior. I think she looks great and she is in shape and still working actress. I know some twenty year olds that look beat down and dragged up and could care less about taking care of themselves. When Im 51 I pray that I am healthy..running marathons and happy even if I have some maturity badges to flash. We all gonna get old.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:49pm
she's simply a older aged lookin 51 / that's the way her body & skin ages/ nothing she can do about it / no she's not a HOT SPICY HEAVENLY  SEXXXY Tina Turner 50's & won't ever be/  Tina Turner is the page turner in the age like a HOTTIE leader / winner ... i STILL haven't seen anyone do it like her / in her 50's is when the bright lights started REALLY shining on her because not only had Anna Bullock gone through ALL that abuse this abused chick had the NERVE thee AUDACITY to come out lookin like a Sexxxy Mutha*&%^$#@EkkaClap now she is the epidemy of how to age like a Fly Azz Sexxxy Rock Star forget the rest ... aint nobody comin for Tina .... sheittt she probably just now in the last few yrs starting look aged IF that Wink
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:53pm
I thinls she look great at 51 and the number of children she gave birth to . On the other hand nessa ex Rick fox lost all of his appeal . Take care of your neck ladies .
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:55pm
altered as well.....
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I thinls she look great at 51 and the number of children she gave birth to . On the other hand nessa ex Rick fox lost all of his appeal . Take care of your neck ladies .

and eyes....best economic eye cream available in CVS Cera Ve eye cream with hyraloronic acid, ceramides and niaciamide... pick it up, prevention is the best
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Ima just let the dark butts have the win....yall need one.

lol girl bye. It's a fact that more melanin helps hold skin better. Take the L and save some side cash up for that botox.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:02pm
I think she still looks great. I've always liked her.

eta: I've seen her in person before too.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:03pm
I definitely thought VW was about the same age as Oprah. Still beautiful regardless.

Both Gayle and Oprah are about 10 years older. I really don't think it's Vanessa's color because I HAVE seen lighter women age just fine. It's just the luck of the draw

*prays my melanin keeps me looking 40 at 60*

Edited by femmemichelle - Apr 02 2014 at 1:05pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:06pm
That lacefront Dead DeadDead DeadDeadDead  DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 34>
  Share Topic