Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vanessa Williams isnt ageing well
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Vanessa Williams isnt ageing well

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 34>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 340741
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

angela bassett is 55 and still badder than a mutha





 I love Angela but she's been altered....
 
And Vanessa hasn't?
 

Aww shyt....let go go edit where I said she hasn't oh I didn't so......





Before I discuss Angela and them edges.....
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 90158
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:



Mugs acting happy as hell that she aging.....like thats gon make them look better.......seems weird to me.....

Ya'll cackle, tee-hee-hee, and criticize  people's looks/situations everyday at every opportunity though. 
How is this thread unique/wierd.Confused




Edited by Wildfire - Apr 02 2014 at 11:08am
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 451731
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:


i remember seeing some show about her, one of the roots type shows, and from what i can remember she's from one of those black families that arent directly related to whites but just stayed whithin the light spectrum for generations.  i was actually surprised by that because i always think families do that intentionally.


yes you can tell they have a "type" in that family.

i think rhianna's family is like that too. the color change on her maternal side was pretty obvious through the generations and there were no actual whites involved. she's carrying the torch tooLOL

well I think if all the men in your family look a certain way wouldn't it make sense that you're attracted to men who look like the men in your family? her grandfather and father are light.

which is why light on light love has never bothered me or made me feel some kind of way. but I know you said in your family the light women marry dark men to "Remove" the light genes.  Maybe her male relatives did the same with dark women?
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 340741
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:



Mugs acting happy as hell that she aging.....like thats gon make them look better.......seems weird to me.....

Ya'll cackle/criticize at people's looks/situations everyday at every opportunity though. This thread isn't unique/wierd.Confused



Its not but the light skin shade is at an all time high.....and we all know if that dark skin shade reaches a level blue this site was self-destruct......
Back to Top
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 03 2006
Location: venus
Status: Offline
Points: 99195
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:


i remember seeing some show about her, one of the roots type shows, and from what i can remember she's from one of those black families that arent directly related to whites but just stayed whithin the light spectrum for generations.  i was actually surprised by that because i always think families do that intentionally.


yes you can tell they have a "type" in that family.

i think rhianna's family is like that too. the color change on her maternal side was pretty obvious through the generations and there were no actual whites involved. she's carrying the torch tooLOL

well I think if all the men in your family look a certain way wouldn't it make sense that you're attracted to men who look like the men in your family? her grandfather and father are light.

which is why light on light love has never bothered me or made me feel some kind of way. but I know you said in your family the light women marry dark men to "Remove" the light genes.  Maybe her male relatives did the same with dark women?


very true. 
Back to Top
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Dec 27 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 15094
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:10am
The light skins low melaninated Paupers have started the War of the highly melaninated Gods/Goddesses.
Back to Top
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 30 2013
Location: BroooooookLYYYN
Status: Offline
Points: 22888
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

angela bassett is 55 and still badder than a mutha





 I love Angela but she's been altered....
 
And Vanessa hasn't?
 

Aww shyt....let go go edit where I said she hasn't oh I didn't so......





Before I discuss Angela and them edges.....
 
Oh okay, so if Angela been altered, and Vanessa been altered, then basically it's a fair comparison.
 
Your seat's waiting right next to mine.
 
 
 
Back to Top
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 183296
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:11am
She is wearing stage makeup ....
 
She doesn't look that bad
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 90158
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:


Its not but the light skin shade is at an all time high.


didnt notice



Edited by Wildfire - Apr 02 2014 at 11:13am
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 205511
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:14am
Vanessa wearing a wig?  not that there is anything wrong with that of course but they shoulda cut the lace back a lil bit.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 02 2014 at 11:15am
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 34>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down