Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Vanessa Williams isnt ageing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

light skin struggle...boo hoo

lmaooooooooo
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:44am

I know its always said that its a light skin struggle but I have seen plenty of chocolate looking like it melted and was put back together...At least she dont have bat armsCry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:49am
Ima just let the dark butts have the win....yall need one.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

...I don't think she considers herself half white or mixed

Them genes do thoughLOL

Looking your age isn't always a bad thing

IA

eh----she was a called a n*gger growing up...i actually don't think she's 1/2 white...i think her daddy is of very mixed heritage but her mom not so much.

but this thread ain't about that---we both agree she looks her age.  Her kids w/Rick Foxx are pretty right? Bc they're both very attractive people.

i remember seeing some show about her, one of the roots type shows, and from what i can remember she's from one of those black families that arent directly related to whites but just stayed whithin the light spectrum for generations.  i was actually surprised by that because i always think families do that intentionally.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:51am
there are always exceptions. but the anti-aging properties that melanin provides as a natural sun protectent  are well established though, shouldn't really be a debate. takes a lot more effort and SPF to keep the crows feet and hyper pigmentation away the lighter your skin. taking care of your skin is definitely a requirement for all shades though.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:52am

lol we do?

I don't even know this woman's age but she looks older

lol re read the OP....so she is 51

and I agree looking your age isn't a bad thing

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 02 2014 at 10:55am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

angela bassett is 55 and still badder than a mutha
I saw her in a dress the other day and I say cotdamn! Praise be to melanin and treating your body well.LOLClap

Vanessa Williams' stage make up made her look rough. She looks fine without it as long as she stays away from anymore surgeries.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i remember seeing some show about her, one of the roots type shows, and from what i can remember she's from one of those black families that arent directly related to whites but just stayed whithin the light spectrum for generations.  i was actually surprised by that because i always think families do that intentionally.

yes you can tell they have a "type" in that family.

i think rhianna's family is like that too. the color change on her maternal side was pretty obvious through the generations and there were no actual whites involved. she's carrying the torch tooLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:56am
female celebrities have it tough. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol we do?

I don't even know this woman's age but she looks older

and I agree looking your age isn't a bad thing

Mugs acting happy as hell that she aging.....like thats gon make them look better.......seems weird to me.....

VW has been absolutely gorgeous her whole life.....she was giving JLO glow when JLO was still popping on ILC....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Apr 02 2014 at 10:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 35>
  Share Topic