BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:18pm
 @ pity
they settled...
but you can not compare this to a regular settlement.

her name and pictures were leaked all over the media.
her address got out
she was threatened.
her sexually history was called into question.
people showed up to her house.... harassing her and her family

she was accusing a much beloved super-star of the unthinkable.
she became public enemy number one.. not the guy who could have possibly raped her.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:53am
shes upset at all the wrong things
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:04am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

I know this is a side topic but don't most women do their best work on their back?

How else do they produce children?I know this is a .allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}

something wrong with your browser? can you notice this also when you type?^^^^
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:58am
Wow I didn't realise that Kobe was accused of rape! How did I miss that!

Oh and I don't think Vanessa needed to speak on that but she's probably fed up of all the negative stuff that is written about her I guess. Not her fault that Kobe didn't sign a pre-up. *shrugs*
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:08pm
She likes Instagram , she announced recently that they will be dismissing divorce proceedings and have officially reconciled
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:09pm
A year after they first split, Kobe and Vanessa Bryant have decided to work things out.

“We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled,” the Los Angeles Lakers star and his wife of nearly 12 years tell “omg! Insider’s” Kevin Frazier in a statement. “Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together.”

Kobe, 34, and Vanessa, 30 – who first got together when she was in high school – even spent New Year’s Eve together and were spotted arm in arm as they exited BOA Steakhouse on the Sunset Strip.

After Vanessa filed for divorce in December 2011, Kobe vowed to do “whatever it takes” to win back his wife, the mother of his two daughters, Natalia, 10, and Gianna, 6. Two months later on Valentine’s Day, they were snapped kissing after the Lakers beat the Atlanta Hawks, although they were reportedly still living in separate homes.

The signs of reconciliation kept up throughout 2012. Back last June, TMZ reported that Vanessa was hesitating over signing final divorce documents.
We can only assume this Valentine’s Day will be even more special for Kobe and Vanessa!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/relations...231443733.html
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

I know this is a side topic but don't most women do their best work on their back?

How else do they produce children?I know this is a .allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}

something wrong with your browser? can you notice this also when you type?^^^^
Script blocker.< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

I work for a network security company and this website is full of holes.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

A year after they first split, Kobe and Vanessa Bryant have decided to work things out.

“We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled,” the Los Angeles Lakers star and his wife of nearly 12 years tell “omg! Insider’s” Kevin Frazier in a statement. “Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together.”

Kobe, 34, and Vanessa, 30 – who first got together when she was in high school – even spent New Year’s Eve together and were spotted arm in arm as they exited BOA Steakhouse on the Sunset Strip.

After Vanessa filed for divorce in December 2011, Kobe vowed to do “whatever it takes” to win back his wife, the mother of his two daughters, Natalia, 10, and Gianna, 6. Two months later on Valentine’s Day, they were snapped kissing after the Lakers beat the Atlanta Hawks, although they were reportedly still living in separate homes.

The signs of reconciliation kept up throughout 2012. Back last June, TMZ reported that Vanessa was hesitating over signing final divorce documents.
We can only assume this Valentine’s Day will be even more special for Kobe and Vanessa!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/relations...231443733.html

she is a FOOL. how shameful--cheaper to keep her I guess.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:44am
stay scheming, niccas tryna get at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(i ride for my niccas)
hhuuunh!
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:40am
This reminds me of when Juanita first wanted to divorce Jordan and was seeking $11 million. He had a prenup I believe...anyways soon after they had "reconciled". They eventually got divorced later on...so I'm curious as to whether or not there is some sort of time frame that benefits the man to where they try to keep the woman from filing at an earlier point in time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic