Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i didnt know people really believed he raped her 

what got the case thrown out is her sexual history
if you read her interviews and the police reports.....idk that negro seems sketchy as hell
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Did he really rape that girl?

I don't remember that conclusion being the outcome. I thought they had consensual sex?

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

when you're husband rapes someone...and you stay. 

don't sit, laid down for the rest of your life.

didn't they find other men's dna inside of her when they did the rape kit?

while rape is obviously much worse...i find the fact that he had unprotected anal sex with a total stranger super, super troubling.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:26pm
The rape shield statute prohibits the use of sexual history in rape cases for the purposes of questioning a victim's credibility. They settled the case. He apologized and ACKNOWLEDGED that while he didn't believe it was rape, she did, and he should have been more considerate.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I agree, but I don't care.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:32pm
I believed that Kobe anally rapped her that case was handled so poorly with her name coming out, the leaking of her sexual history his stardom and the talks of her undies having the juice of multiple men.... twas a wrap.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:37pm
Damn. SMH
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I believed that Kobe anally rapped her that case was handled so poorly with her name coming out, the leaking of her sexual history his stardom and the talks of her undies having the juice of multiple men.... twas a wrap.

ewwww so she didnt bath or change pantiesConfused
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

The rape shield statute prohibits the use of sexual history in rape cases for the purposes of questioning a victim's credibility. They settled the case. He apologized and ACKNOWLEDGED that while he didn't believe it was rape, she did, and he should have been more considerate.

did they settle? i thought they were allowed to bring in her sexual history bc she had other semen in her
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

ewwww so she didnt bath or change pantiesConfused

I cant remember exactly how it was explained but it was said she had sex earlier with a current or former BF another sample was not able to be identified  and then there was kobe's as well. I cant be for sure but thats how i remember it going down...........The criminal case was dropped and kobe settled the civil matter.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

did they settle? i thought they were allowed to bring in her sexual history bc she had other semen in her

Yup. They settled. They could offer the semen to suggest something other than her promiscuity negated the probability of rape. For instance, they could have suggested that she was raped by someone other than Kobe.

From Wiki:

On September 1, 2004 Eagle County District Judge Terry Ruckriegle dismissed the charges against Bryant, after prosecutors spent more than $200,000 preparing for trial, because his accuser informed them that she was unwilling to testify.[15] (Most likely due to the settlement)

Settlement

Before the case was scheduled to go to trial, his accuser filed a civil lawsuit against Bryant over the incident. The two sides ultimately settled that lawsuit, with specific terms of the settlement being undisclosed to the public.[16] Bryant did, however, issue the following statement through his attorney (Most likely a term of the settlement), as part of an agreement with the accuser to dismiss the sexual assault charge:

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.[17]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>