Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:20am
^I don't know what we're debating but I need Nita's future hubby and James to get in here to comment as well.LOL

*Hums some Lil Boosie*

Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:27am
For the most part she's right, but it's not even fresh so I'm just kinda like womp.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:27am

shes more upset that she was called out for not being in the gym than being called a beyotch!

Edited by afrokock - Jan 03 2013 at 3:28am
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:44am
She is right.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:46am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

For some reason, this reminds me of nala LOL

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76h3na31c1qb73iu.gif

hahaha what is ciara doing on the highway? she better be careful and not get run over. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:04am
Only read the op, so not sure if someone else addressed this. Wtf is so difficult for these women? I was watching the rapper Game's reality show & he was complaining there was no food in the house & his wife was like it takes a lot to run this house. So then Game broke it down. You have a nanny, a maid, his friends are always at the house, who she could send to the store...she finds time to shop, but not for food?

Im sure kobe's wife has more responsibilities    

You're a stay at home mom with a very cushy life you're supposed to hold the house down! You're supposed to hold your husband down!!

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 03 2013 at 6:06am
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Only read the op, so not sure if someone else addressed this. Wtf is so difficult for these women? I was watching the rapper Game's reality show & he was complaining there was no food in the house & his wife was like it takes a lot to run this house. So then Game broke it down. You have a nanny, a maid, his friends are always at the house, who she could send to the store...she finds time to shop, but not for food?

You're a stay at home mom with a very cushy life you're supposed to hold the house down! You're supposed to hold your husband down!!

Not when he has a very public rape case and he has continuously cheated on me.  No ma'am, not me. There's only so much "holding down" I'm gonna do before I make myself look like a fool in public.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

so you're saying its kind of like graduating from high school. no grand charade should be done for it because you're SUPPOSED to graduate from high school. so as a wife you're SUPPOSED to take care of home. no kudos for doing your job
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:08am
If you are a housewife and stay at home mom then yes you are supposed to take care of the home. That is your job. There should be food stocked up. Not saying you can't get tired of it, of course you do like any other job. Just know that this is your role in the family. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:15am
no peapod where the game lives?   geeeeesh.

anyway, kobe and drake look goofy as hell in that pic.  they look like they could be friends...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 03 2013 at 7:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style