Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

I didn't see her complaining about her job I saw her complaining about not getting credit for what she does.
Being a housewife and stay at home mom is a full time job. Taking kids to school, helping them with homework, going for all their extracurricular activities. That's work and limits the amount of time she has to herself. Especially with a man who is hardly there.

She is not a gold digger, It's not her fault Kobe's dumbass didn't sign a prenup. That money is hers and she should get more for him exposing her to all kinds of STDs.

How is she not??? take it back to when and how they met..she was young and he is older with lots of money and she love every minute of it. She could see the $$$
Sponsored Links

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

I didn't see her complaining about her job I saw her complaining about not getting credit for what she does.
Being a housewife and stay at home mom is a full time job. Taking kids to school, helping them with homework, going for all their extracurricular activities. That's work and limits the amount of time she has to herself. Especially with a man who is hardly there.

She is not a gold digger, It's not her fault Kobe's dumbass didn't sign a prenup. That money is hers and she should get more for him exposing her to all kinds of STDs.

How is she not??? take it back to when and how they met..she was young and he is older with lots of money and she love every minute of it. She could see the $$$

I could see your argument if she got pregnant and trapped him. But no one forced or pressured him to marry her. Kobe is only 4 years older than her. I just see their story as two young kids who were trying to be grown by getting married so young.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:39am
i didn't realize how much people disliked Vanessa.  I don't even know what her voice sounds like so how do people have so much ammunition against her?  Aside from being stupid enough to stick around in this tainted marriage.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i didn't realize how much people disliked Vanessa.  I don't even know what her voice sounds like so how do people have so much ammunition against her?  Aside from being stupid enough to stick around in this tainted marriage.

BHM hates her because she's not black and she's married to a handsome, wealthy black man.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:43am
LOL Kobe aint checkin for no sista. Just the way it works.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

BHM hates her because she's not black and she's married to a handsome, wealthy black man.

Shocked
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:49am
i get what she's saying, but she waited too long.

when is she going to be on a reality show.

i wish that her and khloe was on one when lamar still played for the lakers
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

LOL Kobe aint checkin for no sista. Just the way it works.

i thought he dated brandy
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:52am
Chile, that is news to me.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:53am
i thought they just went to prom together as a publicity thing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic