BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:10pm
There will ALWAYS be a such thing as trapping
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:11pm

Kobe asked Vanessa to marry him in May 2000, after just 6 months of dating. Vanessa's engagement ring was 7 carats (1.4 g) and cost $100,000.

On April 18th 2001, 22 year-old Kobe and 18 year-old Vanessa were married at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church in Dana Point, California. There were only about 12 guests at the wedding. Neither Kobe's parents, nor his two sisters, nor his longtime adviser and agent Arn Tellem, nor Kobe's teammates attended. This disagreement resulted in an estrangement period of over two years, during which Kobe Bryant did not have any contact with his parents.

According to Vanessa's cousin Laila Laine, there was no prenuptial agreement: "She just came home one day and said something to the effect that Kobe didn't want a prenup... that he loved her too much for one."

After the wedding the couple drove away in Kobe's Ferrari. They moved into a $4.1 million mansion in Newport Beach, California.

In 2003 Kobe and Vanessa also purchased a home for Vanessa's mother, Sofia Ubrieta just around the corner from their home so she could be closer to her grandchildren. Sofia's home is kept in Kobe and Vanessa's name so Sofia can claim no assets and continue to collect alimony from her ex-husband (Vanessa's stepfather), Stephen Laine.

Vanessa Bryant is the only person in the world to own an automatic-only Lamborghini Murcielago. For her 19th birthday Kobe gave her the car as a gift. According to car enthusiast magazine Dub, upon realizing Vanessa could not drive a manual transmission, Kobe had the car converted to an automatic by having a special adapter for the transmission installed. The estimated cost of the car after conversion and customization was $400,000.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:13pm
I don't think what she does is worth half his money. I don't think she has to do anything to be entitled to half his money. She's his wife. End of story. Don't cheat on her and she won't be able to take you for half.
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Kobe asked Vanessa to marry him in May 2000, after just 6 months of dating. Vanessa's engagement ring was 7 carats (1.4 g) and cost $100,000.

On April 18th 2001, 22 year-old Kobe and 18 year-old Vanessa were married at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church in Dana Point, California. There were only about 12 guests at the wedding. Neither Kobe's parents, nor his two sisters, nor his longtime adviser and agent Arn Tellem, nor Kobe's teammates attended. This disagreement resulted in an estrangement period of over two years, during which Kobe Bryant did not have any contact with his parents.

According to Vanessa's cousin Laila Laine, there was no prenuptial agreement: "She just came home one day and said something to the effect that Kobe didn't want a prenup... that he loved her too much for one."

After the wedding the couple drove away in Kobe's Ferrari. They moved into a $4.1 million mansion in Newport Beach, California.

In 2003 Kobe and Vanessa also purchased a home for Vanessa's mother, Sofia Ubrieta just around the corner from their home so she could be closer to her grandchildren. Sofia's home is kept in Kobe and Vanessa's name so Sofia can claim no assets and continue to collect alimony from her ex-husband (Vanessa's stepfather), Stephen Laine.

Vanessa Bryant is the only person in the world to own an automatic-only Lamborghini Murcielago. For her 19th birthday Kobe gave her the car as a gift. According to car enthusiast magazine Dub, upon realizing Vanessa could not drive a manual transmission, Kobe had the car converted to an automatic by having a special adapter for the transmission installed. The estimated cost of the car after conversion and customization was $400,000.

He can afford it, she's his wife don't see the problem.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:14pm
I don't like Vanessa, but she is right.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:29pm
when you're husband rapes someone...and you stay. 

don't sit, laid down for the rest of your life.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

LOL Kobe aint checkin for no sista. Just the way it works.

He took Brandy to his prom and I believe he had a date with Bey at one point in time...I think initially he was, but he laid eyes on her. I don't think ethnicity really mattered to him being he lived in Italy and I'm thinking another country while his dad was in the military...so he is just open minded..nothing wrong with that.

I think he just got sprung and so was she..it was a bonus he is who he is. They make a cute couple, I could see them together even if he was an average Joe. He just got caught up in that life and got caught cheating. She stayed because she more than likely believed that is what he did..cheat, but didn't rape that girl in Colorado. It was consensual and she was an opportunist out to get him knowing she would never see him again. The sex was rough..why not claim rape? Anyways...she has two children with this man and obviously her remaining by his side shows she is dedicated enough to work through the b.s., plus I'm sure fellow basketball wives talked her into staying as well. I don't believe she is a gold digger, but she spent her younger years with him and raising children. She has no career and not sure if she went to college or has a degree...so she will need to depend on him until she can come into her own. Yes he should pay up...she didn't trap him, at least not from my POV. I didn't realize his family and friends were so against it..but that doesn't mean anything..they probably just felt he was too young to get married.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:17pm
Did he really rape that girl?

I don't remember that conclusion being the outcome. I thought they had consensual sex?

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

when you're husband rapes someone...and you stay. 

don't sit, laid down for the rest of your life.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:19pm
Like Drake said....

SHE WASN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN THE GYM...
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:20pm
i didnt know people really believed he raped her 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style