Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

vands will mk her dance...demonic?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Ok I'm never one to buy into the hype of all the music we listen to being demonic. Even though I believe it. I scratching the video to bonds will mk her dance lastnight? (Never saw it

Well in the beginning of the video when the lights are flashing you can see a skeleton figure on the first rapper that starts the song. This may sound like a crazy rant but my family saw it too!!!!!
Confused its not bonds or vands, it's bands.  If you wanna know what the song means, this link will translate for you
Throwing bands is throwing banded bills usually 20$ bounded up to make 1000$ but can range from 50$ to 10,000$. Bottom line any girl is dancing for that kinda money! Popping bands would be taking out the money, popping coochie is a form of dirty dancing that strippers do

They’re makin that ass clap!

Mmmmhmmm!

Basically she’s a stripper

That’s twerkin'

Trippy is a term to bescribe tripping out. That is to take any drug that alters your reality. Usually it’s mushrooms but Juicy J usually drinks lean so it’s probably that
Rollin' means to take ecstasy and when she does that she is really freaky
Wow.....they need to make a rap terminology encyclopedia. You have to read to understand rap musicLOL. A course in enunciation wouldn't hurt......then bands would not have been heard as vans. Oh, well....I don't listen to rap anyway.
Sponsored Links

Lavinia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lavinia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:22am
Reading the post title made me feel like I was having a mini-stroke. LOL Cry

I was legit scared that I had either just experienced a stroke, suddenly lost the ability to read *English or acquired adult onset dyslexia.

vands will mk her dance...demonic?

This song is on the radio all the time & I really didn't make the connection until I opened the thread. Phew!

*edited to add, English is not my first language (more like my 4th). When I was learning it as a child I often came across phrases and words I didn't know. They just scanned as gobbledigook in my mind when I read or heard them. #polyglotproblems

Edited by Lavinia - Nov 06 2012 at 12:31am
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:51pm
I thought the original song said Xans will make her dance...... referring to xanex. I am pretty sure that is what they meant before it was edited for the radio. As in "pills" will make her dance. Am I crazy? Especially since Juicy J is known for talking about pills and being trippy. I couldnt believe they were playing that on the radio at first. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:03am
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

There is nothing evil about bussin it wide open...

CTFU !!!! LOLLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

I thought the original song said Xans will make her dance...... referring to xanex. I am pretty sure that is what they meant before it was edited for the radio. As in "pills" will make her dance. Am I crazy? Especially since Juicy J is known for talking about pills and being trippy. I couldnt believe they were playing that on the radio at first. 

Nah, the explicit version is still Bandz A Make Her Dance...because it's a song 'bout strippahs.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:21am
Yeen gone be dancin' on xanax.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:23am

I thought the original song said Xans will make her dance...... referring to xanex. I am pretty sure that is what they meant before it was edited for the radio. As in "pills" will make her dance. Am I crazy? Especially since Juicy J is known for talking about pills and being trippy. I couldnt believe they were playing that on the radio at first. <!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

I've been in Xanax. It'll make you do some sh*t, but dancing will be the least of your worries
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:03am
^^^^^ Well why are so many strippers on pills? Lol 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:33pm

^^^^^ Well why are so many strippers on pills? Lol 

There are different kinds that do different things...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic