FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

vampire facelift or facial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vampire facelift or facial
    Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 11:28am
has anyone had a vampire facial or facelift, made famous by kim kardashian? want to know your thoughts on it! I have had it and I like it a lot..just to clarify..the doctor or nurse takes your own blood and spins it in order to separate the the plasma from your blood reinjecting it into your face (vampire facelift which I have done) in the facial they use a micro pen along with the plasma to minimize wrinkles, crows feet, jowl lines , crows feet etc

Edited by pg12345 - Oct 16 2014 at 11:53am
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 7:34pm
tell me about your experience and its been a minute how do you like it now?
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

tell me about your experience and its been a minute how do you like it now?

yes I really do like it as it does minimize fine lines around the mouth and forehead..also had the prp treatment done as a facial on the forehead and it is opening up my lines on my forehead (only has been 1 month)..they say that a couple of injections last for up to 18 months or 2 years..prices start at about 1200 but I went with the groupon discount which is less..may not work for some but it has worked for me
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 7:57pm
so did they do the injections or facial with a roller derma? How does the facial do? thanks for your information. 
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 9:20pm
I had both..with the vampire facelift they inject the plasma into the lines and wrinkles done by a nurse..with the facial a derma roller was used to put small holes in the skin and the plasma was placed on the skin so it could be absorbed...one great benefit..either procedure give your face a very noticeable glow...it really glows
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 9:22pm
there is also the derma pen that is used to puncture the skin and produce collagen..they provide numbing cream but there will be some pain..
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 11:06pm
does the vampire facial hurt?
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2014 at 5:24am
yes there may be some pain as the derma roller is putting tiny holes in the skin to cause the healing response and increasing collagen into the skin- I had numbing cream when I went and my aesthetician advised me up front that there WILL BE SOME PAIN..but it is tolerable. and something I didn't mention is that it is good for filling in the hollows under the eye.

Edited by pg12345 - Dec 14 2014 at 5:39am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2014 at 7:24am
that's great I derma roll just did it last night and use a chemical peel on top and it does wonders as well. but was interested in this procedure b/c its your DNA use to revamp you face. thanks so much
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2014 at 8:24am
you are welcome..do you use arnica to numb before you derma roll?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic