BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Value for money black dress shoes

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
janecroke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janecroke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Value for money black dress shoes
    Posted: May 17 2012 at 4:52am
I'm looking to get a pair of new black dress shoes. I'm in law school currently working at a law firm for the summer and need a pair to replace an old and cheapish pair I currently use. 

Without much to go on I was thinking of going for a pair of AE Park Ave or Fifth (for something a little more fancy). These seem very expensive to me, and although I can probably afford this (we're very overpaid, although I will have plenty of student loans to pay off) I'm wondering if these are the best value for money or how I can get them for a little less.  What about www.amazon.com or www.ebey.com ?

Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by janecroke janecroke wrote:

I'm looking to get a pair of new black dress shoes. I'm in law school currently working at a law firm for the summer and need a pair to replace an old and cheapish pair I currently use. 

Without much to go on I was thinking of going for a pair of AE Park Ave or Fifth (for something a little more fancy). These seem very expensive to me, and although I can probably afford this (we're very overpaid, although I will have plenty of student loans to pay off) I'm wondering if these are the best value for money or how I can get them for a little less.  What about www.amazon.com or www.ebey.com ?

What about Nordstrom Rack or Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th?  They are both reasonably priced and offer good quality shoes.  The latter has a online site so check it out.  Personally I am a bit iffy on purchasing shoes off of eBay but I highly suggest  that you go to a actual store and try them on.  Good luck.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 7:48pm
I  have bought shoes online before..... I wont do it again.

it was usually work when i bought shoes online.

I suggest catch a sale at one of the stores u mentioned... or a hi end shoe warehouse.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply