Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

valencia rose hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MissRepresented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissRepresented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:42pm
I have heard about it, apart from 'Tymetheinfamous' reviewing it. I saw a review from 'Nicki Beyotch' ... it seems nice on ... um him or her (I am actually not sure, I do not mean to offend anyone!).
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by LaurenNicole LaurenNicole wrote:

I agree, the only person I know of is Tymetheinfamous and I am pretty sure they pay her and send her the hair. But I have heard that it wasn't all that
Yup
gingerrosebuds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerrosebuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:08pm
check out my youtube channel, i have reviews on valencia rose hair . enjoy Smile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCxUZbLyvskXckIlBYPEsQQ    http://youtu.be/EKWpc2b051M
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:14am
I think NitraaB wears that hair.
neisha123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neisha123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:54pm
The have awful customer service. Do not order from them
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

Originally posted by LaurenNicole LaurenNicole wrote:

I agree, the only person I know of is Tymetheinfamous and I am pretty sure they pay her and send her the hair. But I have heard that it wasn't all that

Yes girl definitely... She has her own section on that website with her own link.. her own hair section... So I dnt believe nothing that slips thru her teeth about them...

I'm sooooo over it.  We all know she's sponsored by them. I feel bad for that girl who paid like 444 ($700something US dollar) when all it is, is AE hair.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:32pm
Nitraab also swears by them...
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:39pm
I actually have the hair installed right now...I believe it was the "Brazilian" body wave.  The hair was beautiful when I first installed it....loved the wave pattern (didn't have time to wash before the install).  Once washed, it turned into a different wave pattern that I didn't really care for.  The hair is ok, but certainly not all that.....save your money & don't believe the YT hype.
rachs3122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachs3122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:38am
I had a really bad experience with Valencia Rose (VR): 

On the VR website it says that items ordered will be delivered within 3 - 5 days if you live in the UK (Like I do). So I ordered one of their wigs, presuming that it must be a stock wig. But I didn't receive it until 3 MONTHS LATER.  

When I opened up the wig.. my face dropped.  

I had placed an order for off black Brazilian loose waves. However this wig was jet black and in really tight tight Brazilian kinky curls; and the texture was coarse. It looked like a bad synthetic wig. I simply wrapped it back up. Put it in the box and closed it.  

When I politely called VR; the woman on the phone was rude, and said that wigs cannot be returned as they are custom made for each individual =O. Well that's a lie, because on the website you can only pick certain sizes!! 

Anyway long story short; I had paid through PayPal. After hearing my story they opened up a case against VR. And they eventually obtained my money back!! (Despite much dispute from VR).  

Just for the record  - I'm not trying to turn anyone away from Valencia Rose. This is just my personal experience. 

lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 4:23am
Not have the experience,and I always buy from Virgo hair store on aliexpress which I TRUST!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic