Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery...HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
SatinBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatinBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2011 at 7:27pm
^^^LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2011 at 8:02pm
LOL... Im always the designated after surgery driver...

so while waiting in Dr Parvin Miradi's office... I pick-up her work book & couldn't put it down.
I was asking the Dr' how did she get it like this? & like that?

childbirth is the number one killer of the walls she told me.....
but manShocked.... one lady had a "hole' in her man in boatWink... she was holding it up or out so u could see a thru & thru hole... Dead
some ladies "man in the boat" & lips was just big & hanging... she tucked them nicely...

if I ever have a kid... that & a tummy tuck will be on my list of things to do...Star

Edited by kaai - Jun 03 2011 at 8:04pm
itty27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote itty27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:23am
i came in here with the intent of trolling but you've had kids so this is a valid thread

dont do that at home remedy lemon juice vinegar alum bullsh!t
its a temp fixx IF it even works and your vagina is very sensitive you may be allergic to that mess  , do your kegals and save up for the surgery 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:26am
Originally posted by itty27 itty27 wrote:

i came in here with the intent of trolling but you've had kids so this is a valid thread

its a temp fixx IF it even works and your vagina is very sensitive you may be allergic to that mess  , do your kegals and save up for the surgery 

Just quoting..

1 of the rules of the forum is no trolling

Smile

Edited by yaya24 - Jun 04 2011 at 12:27am
itty27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itty27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:27am
bold it if you want but i made a valid point
itty27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itty27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:34am
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Just quoting..

1 of the rules of the forum is no trolling

Smile

well i was gonna preach cause i thought she was just being dumb but she's had kids so this is actually a good idea

but someone woulda called it trolling so i labeled it as such
UrMom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:36am
lol @ her breaking out the rules book. i came in here to lol as i suspected someone would be trolling. but do drs. not fix it up after u have kids? or for some folks is it just no hope? it kinda sucks. kinda scary too
itty27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote itty27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:38am
Originally posted by UrMom UrMom wrote:

lol @ her breaking out the rules book. i came in here to lol as i suspected someone would be trolling. but do drs. not fix it up after u have kids? or for some folks is it just no hope? it kinda sucks. kinda scary too

childbirth is scary to me

get a c-section and you got a big scar
do it natural and you run the risque of loose puss 

UrMom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:40am

Originally posted by UrMom UrMom wrote:

childbirth is scary to me

get a c-section and you got a big scar
do it natural and you run the risque of loose puss 

yeah. i dont think ill make a good mother anyway. *crosses off my invisible list of life plans*Stern Smile

Edited by UrMom - Jun 04 2011 at 12:44am
NubianP6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NubianP6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 11:59pm
I know this is an old thread, but just in case any of you still monitor it, please search "Kegelmaster" here in BHM....it truly works wonders and will possibly save you folding the procedure you are/were considering.

HTH!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic