Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery...HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
KikiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2012 at 5:31am
I know this is an old thread but I say do the surgery! Eff it why not go see a cosmetic dr about it?! If there's a solution to it seek it out get the dr's advice, continue to do the Kegels and then make a decision. But at the end of the day I support the surgery.
Sponsored Links

Beechu18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beechu18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2012 at 7:20pm

I don't know if you already went through the procedure but I've been using this powder from this woman and I must tell you it is a wonderful product. It tightened the vagina but also enhance the feeling down there for bothLOL check the site http://www.beautybynaturem.com/ - http://www.beautybynaturem.com/

Somab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Somab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2012 at 2:30pm
I am thiniking about the surgery too. I am doing a lot of researches about the Laser Vaginal rejuvenation
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:52pm
EVERYONE...

That "Beechu18" profile is a straight fraud!!

This broad been posting on all types of threads advertising butt enhancing cream and other products sold on that damn site the profile is referencing to.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2015 at 4:55pm
before anyone considers surgery... try kegelmaster... that stuff is great to get stronger coochie muscles, which will intensify your orgasms and it will make the coochie feel tighter because the muscles are biggerLOL

i know that because i used it for a while and one day while pleasing myself i put my finger inside and my finger fit perfectly inside, with no space to moveEmbarrassed

what is the point of having a tighter pvssy if your orgasms are going to stay the same? with kegelmaster my orgasms got wayyy stronger. 
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic