Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery...HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
hairlover81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairlover81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery...HELP!!!
    Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 5:03pm

Hey Ladies!! As soon as this dillema came up for me I knew I needed the comfort of hearing the opinions of other women who may have or are currently experiencing the same thing. I have been happily married for 6 years and my husband and I welcomed our 2nd baby boy 5 months ago. With my first son, post natal sex was tighter and even better than before!! Healing was quick and we were back at it full swing in 3 months. This time...Confused. O...M...G!!! I am sooo loose that I cry after sex from not only slight embarrassment but because i can hardly feel my man! I mean the friction is basically  non-existent. I have been doing the kegals everyday in hopes that this issue will leave. I ask him how he feels and he says yes it feels different but it is way too early to even worry about it. According to him I should wait a year for my body to feel normal again. Umm..it does not take that long!! Or does it? I dont know if my horomones have me trippin or if im right. I would think that i should be enjoying sex by the time my kid is 5 months. I am really thinking that in order to return to my prenatal tight "good good" Im gonna have to opt for Vag. Rejuv. Surgery. Has anybody had it? Are there other things i could do so i dont have to go such a drastic route? HELP!!!!!!!!Cry

Sponsored Links

Smithee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 5:47pm
Hey, I'm going to comment on this also, because this is something I'm sure many women experience yet are unable to talk about.

I can basically mirror your story. I have two sons, after the birth of the first I was back to sex within two months. I'm not going to say I didn't notice any difference, but it was so minimal it didn't matter.
The second is now a year old. After this one there was a much more noticable change and I was shocked. I didn't notice a change in sensation for myself, but everything felt a lot looser more 'airy' and I'm gonna say straight up I felt like less of a desirable woman because of it.

But I will say this, after a year things HAVE got better! Obviously they are never going to be the same as before but everything feels a lot more firm and together. Once you stop breastfeeding, if you are, that also helps. And kegals in the long term DO make a difference, believe me. The results are not instant - we are talking after 6 months regularly 3x per day.

I have considered vaginal rejuvination, and I'm not going to rule it out. The down sides for me are that it is a long recovery, things may not look exactly how you imagined, there can be decreased sensitivity and there is evidence that shows this may not be the correct solution for the problem. So its a lot to think about.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairlover81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 7:04pm
Clap Thank you sooo much for responding!! Just hearing from someone helps so much. Women can talk about weave, hair, hygeine, men, and more for days but lemme tell you somethin..when the topic of a "loosey goosey" comes up folks start to get real quiet. Trading tips and info is liberating and just what we need! Considering women are having babies every freakin day and have been since the beginning of time i dont understand why this topic is so taboo. But perhaps you said it best. You felt less desirable during that time. And most people are not too quick to admit such a personal issue that can be embarrassing even behind the anonymity of the computer. Thank you for giving me hope that things can get better! Now lets dish. Wink *grabs wine* Now when you say you did kegals 3x per day. Can you give me more details? I mean, sets of 10 or something? And how long do you hold the tension of the kegal before you relax the muscle? do you workout? I dont breastfeed so I dont know how that may have affected the situation. I did some research online and i read that lunges and workouts that include benchpressing with the thighs help tighten the pelvic floor muscle.
CaramelDelight89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelDelight89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 9:45pm
Taking collagen may also help out. Our tissues, including the genitals, are dependent on the elasticity derived from collagen and amino acids. So not only will u get ur walls tighten, your skin, hair, and nails are going to grow too!

I know the women in my family has always had the thing about using lemon juice to tighten things. I tried it, and it worked temporary. To see long term benefits, you may have to use it longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairlover81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 9:58pm
Wassup CaramelDelight89! Beer Ive got my wine and Im feelin extra fine. Now i have never heard of the collagen thing. Thank you so much for sharing that wisdom. I am definitley gonna try that for sure. i will google to see where exactly i can pick that up. How do you use the lemon juice? What do i do with it? If i sound juvenile forgive me but i need details girl! Do Tell! I think its cool that you have women in your family to share tips. I dont have any extended family. My mom is basically all i have an her experience is ultra limited. 2 no good ex-husbands and the Oprah show. Shocked
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 10:03pm

Try some Alum and add 1 tbsp to a bottle of Lufragin. I swear by Lufragin, my hubby calls it "The L Word". Good stuff. Wink 

Smithee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2011 at 3:10am
Originally posted by hairlover81 hairlover81 wrote:

Clap Thank you sooo much for responding!! Just hearing from someone helps so much. Women can talk about weave, hair, hygeine, men, and more for days but lemme tell you somethin..when the topic of a "loosey goosey" comes up folks start to get real quiet. Trading tips and info is liberating and just what we need! Considering women are having babies every freakin day and have been since the beginning of time i dont understand why this topic is so taboo. But perhaps you said it best. You felt less desirable during that time. And most people are not too quick to admit such a personal issue that can be embarrassing even behind the anonymity of the computer. Thank you for giving me hope that things can get better! Now lets dish. Wink *grabs wine* Now when you say you did kegals 3x per day. Can you give me more details? I mean, sets of 10 or something? And how long do you hold the tension of the kegal before you relax the muscle? do you workout? I dont breastfeed so I dont know how that may have affected the situation. I did some research online and i read that lunges and workouts that include benchpressing with the thighs help tighten the pelvic floor muscle.

Well when you're breastfeeding and for up to about 5-6 months after the birth your body continues produces a hormone called 'relaxin'. This is one of the things which loosens up all the pelvic joints and ligaments etc. in preparation for childbirth and this can cause the vagina to continue to feel a little looser for some time after the birth.

For the kegals I do:
10, 'slow holds' - Hold for 10 seconds, relax for 10 seconds.
60, 'quick holds' - Hold for 2 seconds, relax for 1-2 seconds.
three times a day!

Also remember not to hold your breath, or draw your stomach muscles in while you're doing them - Sometimes its helps to put a finger in there to check the correct muscles are moving.
If you haven't seen it there is also something out there called a 'kegal master' which can help you to do them better and provides some resistance.

Like I was saying, it takes months but they do make a difference. Don't give up because you think they are not working, just continue on and have faith. As women who experience pregnancy and childbirth (even if not vaginal) it is also important to keep these up, as post-monopausal prolapse is common the more children you have.

Certain workouts and also yoga can help with the pelvic floor. Believe it or not, just being more active, walking helped me a lot! 

CaramelDelight89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaramelDelight89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2011 at 9:41am
The lemon  is cut and half is just directly rubbed on after bathing. U can put some in your bath water too and soak in it. Another plus  of doing that is the lemon juice helps ashiness.

Lol. Girl, my mama and aunties are crazy! LOL. Thats why I know so much stuff about black-made remedies.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 10:27pm
Alum is like salt it will dry u out....
it sent my sister to the Dr's office..... lol
Carameldelight 89 that's where my sister got the "alum idea from"
 u cook w that stuff
it gave her blisters all around.... LOL
I told her see?
trying to be a player!  sleeping around & now u have really closed up shop for a while!!!Censored
I saw photos of this surgery.....
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2011 at 4:49pm
I had the surgery wasn't lose tho, i had it kind of by accident, not exactly but i wasn't expecting it, and my insurance paid for it all.. i was having some other problems and while my doctor was there, he tighten up the walls and everything so i was like a virgin again without the seal but tight like one..i love him for doing that, i had never heard of this surgery b4.. but a guy i knew had and he told me you've had VRS and i was like what? well i had to do some research, and going back to my doctor for my check up and he explained it, and found out that's what i had.. so i was happy about it, altho mine was not all laser it was some cutting and stiches.. the healing part LORD HURT, a sore coochie is no joke, but once it did I got it going on.. that covered everything since i have had comestic surgery that removed all signs of child birth, boobs, tummy tuck and lipo to contour, now its official even got a new coochie too, so signs of child are really gone.. LOLLOLLOL
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic