Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2015 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by long&sexy long&sexy wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good razor or even cream to shave with/wax down there? Something that will not give you razor bumps.

to avoid razor bumps is simple: just make your own tend skin toner and after shaving, apply on the area everyday.
i did that when i was on vacation on a hot place, going to the pool everyday, didn't want to have those gross razor bumps down there

i applied everyday before going to bed or when i was not going to be on the pool, and i had not one razor bump appear, and i was used to having at least one at a time

in this thread, a member explains how to make it

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/fck-buying-tend-skin-make-it-yourself_topic321083_post8702200.html?KW=tend+skin#8702200

I have made it with only alcohol and aspirin and it worked anyways, so don't fret if you don't have glycerin and witch hazel, but the witch hazel does help with less burning
Sponsored Links

long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2015 at 7:54am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by long&sexy long&sexy wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good razor or even cream to shave with/wax down there? Something that will not give you razor bumps.

to avoid razor bumps is simple: just make your own tend skin toner and after shaving, apply on the area everyday.
i did that when i was on vacation on a hot place, going to the pool everyday, didn't want to have those gross razor bumps down there

i applied everyday before going to bed or when i was not going to be on the pool, and i had not one razor bump appear, and i was used to having at least one at a time

in this thread, a member explains how to make it

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/fck-buying-tend-skin-make-it-yourself_topic321083_post8702200.html?KW=tend+skin#8702200

I have made it with only alcohol and aspirin and it worked anyways, so don't fret if you don't have glycerin and witch hazel, but the witch hazel does help with less burning

Thank you! I am going in the lab to mix this up right now. Does this get rid of existing bumps and marks over time? I have had these ugly bumps/dark marks for over a week or so. May I ask what you use to remove your hair? I used a razor.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 2:55pm
I used a razor.
I think it gets rid of the existent razor bumps as well, but may take time.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2015 at 4:54pm
there's this liquid that apparently lightens down there...
the reviews are good on amazon and it is cheap

it's called Lactacyd
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2015 at 4:56pm
dp

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 15 2015 at 4:57pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic