Extensions Plus

VAGINA CARE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
yekomod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yekomod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2011 at 9:42pm

After every wax I do a Vajacial. 

I use St. Ives to exfoliate & the cheap mud clay she recommends in the video. Leaves my coota cat feeling lovely LOL
Sponsored Links

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:39pm
tone sugar scrub body wash and a body brush
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2011 at 12:40pm
tone sugar scrub body wash and a body brush
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2012 at 3:59am
Good one
ZenYes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZenYes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:28pm
I don't wax or exfoliate my vagina. I just wash it normally with cetaphil fragrance-free soap.
canday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 11:25pm
tip: the small the loofah, the better for your bikini area hair. I got these small loofah discs from uni k and they really make a difference on smoothing your bikini line of ingrowns
canday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 11:25pm
also dry brushing is better than wet brushing
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Jesusismymercy Jesusismymercy wrote:

Another question: What do you use down there to so that it taste and smell good?

hi, for you and any other lady wondering about that, I think it is best to NOT use anything down there. if there's a daily, constant funky smell coming from your vagina, and/or weird colored discharge on your panties you need to talk to a gyno.

if it is just smelly, it might be that you are not washing yourself properly - no soap inside the genital, better if not around either, unless to clean up during your period week. Wear cotton panties only and if you work long hours and you are wearing tight pants, as soon as you get home, take a quick shower or just wash yourself down there.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2015 at 11:22am
Can anyone recommend a good razor or even cream to shave with/wax down there? Something that will not give you razor bumps.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2015 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by mechuono mechuono wrote:

ladies, what are you exfoliating your vagina with?

Big smile

I read a suggestion from someone saying that you should exfoliate your vulva with a Japanese cloth - and I'm assuming she was referring to the Korean Italy Towel - and then apply coconut oil to achieve smoothness.

One day after I shaved, I exfoliated with my Korean Italy Towel and my lips down there were indeed smoother. I didn't apply the coconut oil though.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic