FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedVaccines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Splendor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2009 at 11:28am
Only you can make this decision but I'll share with you what I did.
I knew that the chances of a problem increasing occurred if they received all of those shots before age two so I stretched it out and waited WAAAAY past THREE before I allowed my children to get all of the vaccinations required for school. I also declined the flu shot b/c my toddler was not in pre-school and we have very good hygiene habits in my home.

Can I say 100% that it worked? Not sure but it did give me peace of mind.
I read an article by jennie mccarthy and she noticed a HUGE change after her son had the MMR shots. He went deep into himself, stopped talking, anti-social behavior etc and she was able to change his condition around by drastically changing his diet.

Whatever you decide, pray and research and follow your heart.
Sponsored Links

Splendor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2009 at 11:31am
Originally posted by neolady22 neolady22 wrote:

the body can't build the immunities naturally- you have to 'be exposed' so to speak to get antibodies to fight thins.  For the most part children that are breast fed- get SOME from the mother- not a lot, just a little.  Parents really do need to research both sides before making these choices.  By the time children are old enough to go to school- age 5, they would have been exposed to many things- but not the school age things that children get sick with.  If you dont vaccinate your child and they get sick with say chicken pox, or something worse- things could be dangerous for your children.
I am not saying that autism is not caused my vaccines, I am onlyl saying that parents need to research both sides to be fully informed.  I believe that for the most part there is not an increase in the number of autism cases- I just believe that the medical field has gotten better at providing a diagonsis for autism.  This getting better has led some to think that there must be an increase in the cases and that these cases are related to something- what do all children get vaccines.  This is not a causes and effect thing--- just research

Chicken pox is a normal childhood illness. I had it, my cousins, sibling etc and we are FINE.  Do you know in California there's a thing called the chicken pox parties where doctors and nurses get their kids together when ONE gets the chicken pox so the others will get it and their defences will fight it? I wish I'd not gotten the chicken pox vaccine for my kids b/c  from what I understand people fair far worse when they get it as an adult and often have to be hospitalized. I'm thankful that science/ medicine has pretty much eradicated such illnesses as polio and whooping cough but not every illness needs to be combatted.
Warren123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 12:40am
Some oldsters could hesitate to possess their children insusceptible as a result of they are disturbed that the kids can have serious Reactions, or could get the health problem the immunology is meant to stop. however as a result of the parts of vaccines are weakened or killed — and in some cases, solely elements of the organism are used — they are unlikely to cause any serious health problem.For more issues about the children's health visit here.

Thank's & Regard's
Warren
http://cosmeticdentistry-lasvegas.com/

Edited by Warren123 - Mar 22 2013 at 12:42am
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic