Extensions Plus

Vacationing Solo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2009 at 1:19am
I'm planning to go to Hawaii alone in June for my 30th b-day.
Sponsored Links

NEWMRS216 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEWMRS216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2009 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Andromeda Andromeda wrote:

I take most of my trips alone and I LOVE IT!   I've been to Aruba last year alone and I had a blast. 

Let me tell you.  White people will approach and talk to you and invite you to go out with them.  Just show yourself to be friendly and watch out here they come.

When I was in Aruba, I only did a few days.  Because the island was small and I didn't see a point in staying there longer than a few days.  But I clubbed, lay on the beach, swam in the ocean, had some drinks.  Walked to the local town and visit. 

I had a ball.  This year, I'm thinking about going to the Cayman Island since I'm unemployed.  Might as well take advantage of it.  

One of my gf asked how I can go on a island by myself and said that was boring.  She evidently don't know how to enjoy being alone.

i would LOVE to go to an island somewhere by myself... my dream right now...
sashaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sashaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 10:33am
ok ladies I am in the same boat! My boyfriend and I are soooo rocky who knows if he will be an option around vacation time! I want to go somewhere also and alone will most likely be it- considering my buddies have kids and normally low on funds Confused...Shoot I seriously say if anybody wants to get together and just plan to meet up I would probably be open to at least entertaining the idea. So that way it is still sort of like you are going alone but somebody you are somewhat familiar with will be there too, lol! I know one of the biggest hurdles as somewhat pointed out already is that when you travel in groups it gets frustrating cause there are so many agendas you have to try to accomodate...but anyway I'd be open to the idea...
bardiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bardiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 3:15am

Iíve been thinking about taking a solo vacation this summer myself.   All of my friends have to plan around everyoneís work schedules, and it just seems like we can never plan a trip that accommodates everyoneís schedule. 

Iíve flown several times solo and it was great.  I didnít have any problems at all.  Even though Iíve not been outside of the U.S. yet because of my work schedule but I have traveled to Las Vegas, Phoenix, Columbus, Atlanta and D.C.  My biggest fear was missing my connecting flights, but I would take another solo trip in a heartbeat.

Iíd really love to plan a trip to the Caribbean!  If you decide to take your solo trip, please let me know how it went; the best place to stay and your favorite sight-seeing adventures!  Bon voyage!!

tushay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tushay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2009 at 3:47pm
i would love to go to atlanta....or nyc...alone.
2klassi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2klassi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 10:57pm
^^^ITA. I've been to ATL a couple times and love it. I can really see myself going there by myself and just hitting up a bar or two, relaxing in my hotel with room service, and shopping.........

I think I will!
TattKatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TattKatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 8:44pm
i plan on going to ATL by myself memorial day weekend next year. What did you guys do solo? and where did you stay? i want to go to lenox mall, the outlets, and hit up a club...im not getting a rental car i'll just do cabs and the little train thingy lol
1Longcurlynapy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1Longcurlynapy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 9:50pm
My sis traveled all throughout Latin America for a year alone, and ended up moving to Puerto Rico, shes been staying there for 2 months now and is staying at least another 3 months. You will make friends and have fun, like every says just dont go over board on drinking and be smart!
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonaFideDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 11:27am
I love this thread! (Thanks Boston)

Ladies, I am going to Jamaica alone in 4 days and I am so excited. I am happy to read this thread and learn that its actually a good decision.

Luckily, the place I am going is all inclusive, so I can eat and drink ALL I want. Cant wait to report back!
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 4:57pm
^Take me with you! I would love to go Jamaica one day
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic