Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Boston View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2009 at 10:46am
Originally posted by sarakaun sarakaun wrote:

I've taken a number of solo trips and also trips with friends and family. I love it! With solo trips, you can do whatever you want and not have to wait on someone or deal with their drama. I must admit that solo trips work better in some areas - I've done solo trips to Hawaii, Alaska, Sedona, Seattle, you name it. I love travelling and do a fair amount of trips each year. If someone wants to join me, that's fine. If not, it's fine too - I'm still going and I'm going to have a fabulous time.

It's not as scary or intimidating as some may believe. Just be smart and about it.

Happy Travels!

Thanks, I plan to have a blast! How did you like Alaska which part did you go to?
Sponsored Links

Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2009 at 6:15am
I haven't been on holiday alone but my sister has and loves it... Theres no ummming and ahhing about what to do and where to go... you only have yourself to please.. you'll probably find that ppl will see you alone and take you under their wing.. try a short break alone somewhere nearby and see how you feel.. if your comfortable go further afield..
Virtopia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virtopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2009 at 6:27pm
I absolutely love it . . . granted, I have only been to NYC alone, but I've done it 3 times and I plan to do it again this spring. I find that I can't let friends hold me back if they decide they don't want to go. There's no waiting on anyone and taking forever to decide what to do, where to eat, what time to meet up . . . I don't have to deal with that mess. Plus, I find I am much more content by myself and am able to do things that friends wouldn't let me do if I was with them.

For my 30th birthday, I'm planning to go on a Eurpoean tour with a group, but I will be paying extra to have my own room.  I have 4 years to plan for it and I absolutely can't wait . . . and I'm thinking if I have the money saved before my 30th, I might just go before.

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2009 at 11:46am
i havent but i want too.
msnikkit1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msnikkit1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 1:42pm
I might end up going on vacation alone this year. None of my firends have money or are worried about their jobs. I went to NYC a few yrs ago alone and had a blast.
cityvixen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cityvixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 8:47pm
I've thought about taking a trip alone but I don't know where. Have any of your guys ever did a spa vacation alone?
Andromeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2009 at 4:36pm
I take most of my trips alone and I LOVE IT!   I've been to Aruba last year alone and I had a blast. 

Let me tell you.  White people will approach and talk to you and invite you to go out with them.  Just show yourself to be friendly and watch out here they come.

When I was in Aruba, I only did a few days.  Because the island was small and I didn't see a point in staying there longer than a few days.  But I clubbed, lay on the beach, swam in the ocean, had some drinks.  Walked to the local town and visit. 

I had a ball.  This year, I'm thinking about going to the Cayman Island since I'm unemployed.  Might as well take advantage of it.  

One of my gf asked how I can go on a island by myself and said that was boring.  She evidently don't know how to enjoy being alone.
Andromeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by cityvixen cityvixen wrote:

I've thought about taking a trip alone but I don't know where. Have any of your guys ever did a spa vacation alone?

City, I thought about doing taking a spa vacation.   But I can go anywhere and get a massage, so I decided against it. 

But as long as there is enough outside activities for you to do.  You will have a good time, if you don't have a problem being alone.  TRUST ME, if you are a friendly person, people will talk to you.
Enves2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enves2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 11:08am
That's funny LuvRyan because I'm in the exact same position. If I waited for my girls to get it together I would have to wait until the end of the year practically to go somewhere. I want to go now! And I want to be on somebody's island Dang it!

So I'm going to think about it this weekend but I'm probably going to end up going by myself.

I heard Jamaica is a great place to go by yourself!
Gigi24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigi24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 11:34am
I went to Jamaica alone about 3 years ago...I went last year with 5 other girls and I HATED it! They made my whole vacation miserable...everyone complaining, wants to do their own thing, some people do not have as much $$ to spend as others, etc....it was the worst experience!

I would def. go alone again somewhere (if my b/f wouldnt kill meLOL)
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic