BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Uzbek Hair 22+ inches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kinkylinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkylinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:02am
UMMMM yea they are... Smh if your not interested in purchasing please don't hijack my thread.. thanks Wink by the way if you'd google before commenting you'd see there is a very popular company selling it in UZBEKISTAN..  
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:14am
I was skeptical also until i google the name thinking that was the vendor name or simply chinese. Some of the women sell the hair and some or force like most of the stuff we buy from around the world . I read they where close to Asia ? Maybe if you post more pictures with a price you can sell the hair .
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 4:15am
Originally posted by kinkylinks kinkylinks wrote:

<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">hautsdeseine  Google it ,there is such a Place and there is such hair.</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>

Dont get me wrong! I know the place. I just think its funny to have all those hair origins. I wonder if we will ever get some south african or cameroonian ´s hair. Thats it.
Dont take it personal
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:15am
OP does this have a silky texture? I wonder if it can hold a curl..why are you selling if you don't mind me asking?
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:33pm
Def Uzbek hair. That hair looks like the texture of my Jace hair- except my hair was an orangey brown- like this.

Your hair looks like Miss Uzbek once she dyed it to win Miss World.

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:55am
I'd suggest you post an invoice or something if you want to sell it at that price.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I'd suggest you post an invoice or something if you want to sell it at that price.

Good idea. Let's see that invoice or else this hair is just some run of the mill Chinese.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic