Perfect Hair Collection

Topic ClosedUsing Wisdom in prayer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
demeritte View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Wisdom in prayer
    Posted: Sep 08 2007 at 5:36am

Ever prayed for something constantly until you feel like God forgot you or never answered your prayers?

Well,  i have felt that way before and through experience have realized that there are important steps to praying and receiving my breakthrough and answers sooner than i have ever seen God answer me in my life.  For those who may need answers from God and feel like they have asked him repeatedly but no answer, let me share with you some wisdom in prayer.

1. Pray in your heart  - aloud is not neccesary!
( Don't allow Satan to get into your business.  Your praying to God its not his business to know what you are praying about because he only seeks to block it anyway.  SO keep him out!)

2. Don't Pray then Worry
( Don't pray about something then still worry if it will come to pass.  we must turn it over to God and leave it there - forget about it and take it off our minds because it is not our concern any more its Gods.  worrying also includes discussing the problem again with other christians even after we have taken it to God - this means we are taking it back out of Gods hands and giving it to that friend to fix not God.  Just forget about it because GOd is fixing it - we can relax)

3. Thanksgiving
 ( After prayer and believing comes praising God in music, in psalms, in worship or in dance.  Just keep thanking him.  And this you can do aloud.

4.  Rebuke satan ALOUD!
(This is often forgtten by most people after praying.  Most of the time God answered our prayers a long time ago and we repeatedly keep praying for it again doubting GOD.  GOD has sent the answer from yesterday!  THat nosy enemy called satan snatches blessings and  answers to prayers as they are being released down to earth from Heaven.  He wants us to doubt God, but in reality its him that is holding the answers and preventing them from reaching us.
 Rebuke him aloud and command him to lose those answers to your prayers, lose your blessing, lose your financial breakthrough, lose your marriage, lose your children and family, lose whatever God has for you that doesn't belong to  him all in the name of JESUS in the NAme of JESUS in the NAMe of JESUS and HE will Flee and you will see like i did that God does answer prayers and is still in the miracle working business!)

We serve a wise GOd, where do you think King Solomon God his wisdom from?  Lets  use that same wisdom to outsmart the enemy and take authority over what belongs to us!
Sponsored Links

comingofage03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2007 at 10:39am
AMEN!!! Whoo hoo.... there are steps to getting and answered prayer; And I have realized that we a Christians have been brainwashed for so long by satan...it is soo awful! I was Thanking God that by His Grace, I have been delivered out of satans hands. God has done everything for us. It says that on the 7th day he rested! God is walking before and just waiting for us to receive what he has prepared for us already! This was awesome! When we go to pray we must not lose heart...even if it isnt manifested instantly! We must believe that God is who He is said He is, The FAITHFUL GOD! wow, I love this forum :) be blessed and dont let satan still your JOY!
nyqueene View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2007 at 10:50am
wow, i'm so printing this! Thumbs%20Up
nyqueene View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2007 at 11:11am
One question though, you say once we pray for something, don't worry about it. Now, does that mean to pray for something once, know you received it, and just wait w/o ever mentioning it again? Or are we supposed to repeat that prayer every night until we received it? I heard that God enjoys our continuing fellowship, so tell Him what's on our minds. So....once I pray for a specific need (or want), what else do I pray about everyday? I don't wanna keep going to God with just....I want, I want, I want. But what do I say night after night? Ok, that wasn't one question. lol
demeritte View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2007 at 11:57am
nyqueene, once we ask God for a special need, he hears us and answers us, the delay can be two things, the enemy has his hands on our answer and tries to steal it - so we must rebuke him in the name of Jesus.  Or what we are asking for, God may need to prepare us in order to handle it. 

For example If i were to ask for a large sum of money  - God has no problem with that, but he knows our intentions, and lets say for example I was the type of person  that money would cause me to be proud mean and look down on others and create greed, he would build charity and humility in me before i receive this IF i could not handle it. 

We don't always have to pray to receive we can come before him with thanksgiving.  Thanking him for what we do have, thanking him for eternal life through Jesus.

as far as what to pray for there are lots.  ask to receive the Holy Spirit and the Holy spirit will prompt you in what to pray for.  We can pray for other people like those who can't pray for themslves  - people in the mental institutions, sick people in hospitals, those who are wicked that they accept God before it is too late. u  can even pray for Knowedge of what to pray for.  when u see someone has a problem or bad attitude instead of discussing their problems, we can pray for them that they change. 

I hope this helps.  If you look at 1 corinthians 12 Paul talks about desiring spiritual gifts, these help and are also good to pray for. 

Ooh with praying more than once, we don't have to nag God.  It depends! If i wanted a new car I would not ask repeatedly but pray then wait on God!  But i would pray repeatedly for guidance and protection, his perfect will be done, being led by the Holy Spirit because each new day we must pray this again.  But materialistic things in my opinion don't need to be repeated.
 God bless!

Edited by demeritte - Sep 08 2007 at 12:06pm
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2007 at 5:55pm
thanks for sharing
abbasjewel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2007 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by demeritte demeritte wrote:

Or what we are asking for, God may need to prepare us in order to handle it.  For example If i were to ask for a large sum of money  - God has no problem with that, but he knows our intentions, and lets say for example I was the type of person  that money would cause me to be proud mean and look down on others and create greed, he would build charity and humility in me before i receive this IF i could not handle it. 
Clap So true! It has taken me time to understand that God's love for us is so great, he will prepare us for some things so that we are not destroyed Ouchby them. I remind myself that I inherit the  the promises of God through faith and patience. Amen.
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2007 at 9:02am
Good post demeritte, thanks for sharingHeart
SuperNova View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2007 at 11:04am
Wow.  demeritte.  I just rebuked Satan right here in my office.  Whew.  I felt that release all over the place.  It really is amazing.  Thank you for this post.  May God bless you in every good thing that you do.  In Jesus name.  and I rebuke Satan right here on the forum,  whatever God has to send to demeritte as a blessing for her being obedient in posting this thread, Satan I rebuke you and demand in Jesus name that you take your hands off her blessing.  It is hers and NOT YOURS because she is God's child, not yours.  In Jesus name, Amen.
SuperNova View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2007 at 11:09am
Originally posted by abbasjewel abbasjewel wrote:

Originally posted by demeritte demeritte wrote:

Or what we are asking for, God may need to prepare us in order to handle it.  For example If i were to ask for a large sum of money  - God has no problem with that, but he knows our intentions, and lets say for example I was the type of person  that money would cause me to be proud mean and look down on others and create greed, he would build charity and humility in me before i receive this IF i could not handle it. 
Clap So true! It has taken me time to understand that God's love for us is so great, he will prepare us for some things so that we are not destroyed Ouchby them. I remind myself that I inherit the  the promises of God through faith and patience. Amen.

I think most of us can relate to this.  Praying for something and you don't realize until after a long time of begging(notice I didn't say praying) God to give it to you, then one day you just thank God that he didn't give it to you in the first place because IT was not all you though it was cracked up to be.  Uhmm hmmm I know---That man you wanted who turned out to be a dog.  That job you wanted but turns out they got rid of that position shortly after it was posted.  That house you wanted but soon as you lost out on the bid, you also lost your job so it was good that you didn't have a mortgage to pay, the list could go on and on. God knows what he is doing.  We don't, we just have to build our trust in him and thank him for whatever good things he will give us. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic