Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

using his credit card.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beantown617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beantown617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: using his credit card.
    Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:37am
I have an ex who added me as a user on his credit card. He gave me a card with my name on it to use as I please. We've been broken up for a while and he never asked for the card back. I still use the card because i know he never looks at mail he just gets his mail and thrwos it away. He pays the bill automatically out his checking account and he always pays way more than he has too. The card doesn't expire until 2017. If he does look at the bill one day will I be taken to court. If I am taken to court cant I just say he gave me my own card and never took it back? He should have cancelled the card when we broke up. I don't need all the judging please. but I know i'll get it anyways

Edited by beantown617 - Nov 10 2013 at 12:38am
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:07am
how long have you been broken up?  how much have you spent?  why did you think it was still appropriate to spend his money?  

since he added you as a user then you're not stealing but you're also not paying your portion of the bill.  if i were him i would take you to court and tell them the understanding was that you'd be paying for your purchases and you stopped doing so after the relationship ended.  the fcked up part is that you only use it because you know he's not on top of his business.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:34am
Stop using that card and throw it away. How would you like it if he did that to you. The only way I would condone you using the card is if he owed you money and that was your only means to getting it back!
beantown617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beantown617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:22am
It's been a few weeks, and I've spent about 70 dollars. He can't say we had a payment arrangement  I never paid the bill. He always paid for my stuff, and the money comes out of his acct.  I'm just going to ask him if I can still use the card, if he says no i'll give him the 70 dollars and cut up the card, I will also pay for whatever I spend.

Edited by beantown617 - Nov 10 2013 at 9:38am
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 5:41pm
Unless you still giving him some coochie you better cut that card up and throw it in the trash. Hell is wrong with you girl?  Aint nothin free in this world but air.

But legally you are still entitled to use the card. If your name is on the card you are fully authorized to make those purchases. Now this may be morally wrong, and you probably deserved to get body slammed. But legally he cannot take you to court.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 1:21am
weird situation. same thing happened to me. my ex gave me his card to do as a pleased..but then again we were and had been broken up for a while...and i spent way more than 70 bucks. more like 600..he never asked for it back neither. and also we were on good terms so... but he gave it to you..

actually ignore all that. you might get into trouble listening to me lmfaoLOL

Edited by Lady ICE - Nov 11 2013 at 1:23am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:32am
I hope you do as you said and ask him if it's ok to use the card.
I don't think you should keep using it. He could be watching your expenses and when it is "big" enough, take you to court.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:59am
You know it's wrong so why even ask? lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 7:48am
Originally posted by beantown617 beantown617 wrote:

It's been a few weeks, and I've spent about 70 dollars. He can't say we had a payment arrangement  I never paid the bill. He always paid for my stuff, and the money comes out of his acct.  I'm just going to ask him if I can still use the card, if he says no i'll give him the 70 dollars and cut up the card, I will also pay for whatever I spend.

you're going to ask a man.. that you're not dating.. if you can continue to spend his money…? Confused

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:46am
do you really want advice on how to best handle this?
the fact you posted this online says to me you know you're in the wrong
Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style