Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Using for Money vs. Using for Looks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:13pm
but speaking of hairdos /getting hair did, that's exactly what I said to my sister about soap girl. She's thinking ahead. Most girls want a shopping trip or get hair and nails did. But home girl said I'll get a ring, spring wedding and a summer house n the Caymans. iWept. lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 07 2014 at 9:29pm
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:55pm

not mad at her hustle

Edited by SamoneLenior - Mar 07 2014 at 2:55pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:02pm
my sister was mad lol
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

brothas seem to have an issue with attractive black women having high expectations. it's perfectly ok when white women do it. not to make this racial but yeah... 

that's why i think the topic is interesting, purp lol
imageI love this shade.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:40pm
what tickles me is when i see plain ole dudes trying to holla at fancy chics with their fancy hair and shoes and creams and powders and pradas and stuffLOL

then they get made when they don't get no play. it's like dude, you can't afford her clearly.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:43pm
u made the topic racial for no reason lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

what tickles me is when i see plain ole dudes trying to holla at fancy chics with their fancy hair and shoes and creams and powders and pradas and stuffLOL

then they get made when they don't get no play. it's like dude, you can't afford her clearly.

yikesLOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:51pm
the racial thing is evident in the fact that i for one never see fancy white women with plain black dudes or white dudes for that matter. black dudes don't even try to touch a fancy white chic unless they got money. 

but when it comes to fancy black women, dudes act entitled to their time. i think some of them get turned down so much that they end up hating black women. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 3:56pm
maybe cause these niccas dont be in the areas fancy white women are at ....but at places like All Star weekend they might holla at these fancy black women...i dont even know what u mean by fancy lol...most black men holla at black women anyways, we usually go after what we like...fancy white women sounds like u mean those skinny, Paris hilton types...dudes not checking for that so iono
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 4:01pm
i agree black men generally aint checking for paris hilton. i'm talking bout them coco, kim k type white women. again, black men won't even TRY to step to them, (allstar weekend or at the grocery store) unless they know they can pay for the upkeep. not so much for black women. 

Edited by noneyons - Mar 07 2014 at 4:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic