Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Using for Money vs. Using for Looks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what's wrong with wanting a rich man?

nothing.

Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:50am
I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting a rich man. This question is so broad, what is a beautiful woman? I've seen guys who think their woman is beautiful and I'm like Dead but he really thinks his girl is extremely attractive. How can u hate on that? He sees the beauty in her that puts butterflies in his stomach.

I think we can get more specific with who rich men are. And usually the women who seek out rich men have ulterior motives. They want a rich man not to be financially stable, but to have excess money to buy material objects. I could careless but I don't think they are the same thing when u really look at examples unless u only wanna look at celebrities and the groupies that chase them.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

This question is so broad, what is a beautiful woman?

I've seen guys who think their woman is beautiful and I'm like Dead but he really thinks his girl is extremely attractive. How can u hate on that? He sees the beauty in her that puts butterflies in his stomach.

there's no answer to this question.

your standard of beauty (or anybody elses) doesn't represent anything outside of your own opinion....
beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder....we all know this....

or shouldLOL

someone could post a picture of the most beautiful woman they've ever seen and there will be pages of disagreements..
it's all subjective

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 07 2014 at 12:06pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:46pm

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting a rich man. This question is so broad, what is a beautiful woman? I've seen guys who think their woman is beautiful and I'm like Dead but he really thinks his girl is extremely attractive. How can u hate on that? He sees the beauty in her that puts butterflies in his stomach.

I think we can get more specific with who rich men are. And usually the women who seek out rich men have ulterior motives. They want a rich man not to be financially stable, but to have excess money to buy material objects. I could careless but I don't think they are the same thing when u really look at examples unless u only wanna look at celebrities and the groupies that chase them.

I don't think 'rich' is any less broad. What one woman calls a 'rich man' another woman would say he's just   'doing ok' .   LOL
 Some women want 'A' nice mansion, some women require 3LOL

by beauty/rich I meant whatever those things are to you/(general).
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:49pm
but in OP fake scenario--

if guy is a billionaire, I think we'd all agree that's RICH LOL

if girl is a model, more than likely,  a  few p;eople find her BEAUTIFUL.  LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 07 2014 at 1:50pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:51pm

what's wrong with wanting a rich man?

wrong wrong wrong
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i'm guessing when you do something soley for one's own benefit and thoughts of only ones self...or for evil intentions... guess...lol

it's how world works though

for example I use this board for entertain purposes

I'm sure I don't give what I get on here and that is okay with me

I honestly think I didn't use enough people in my past

ummm i believe i see what you mean but a relationship with an actual person is a far stretch from one with an online forum or tv show for example.

personally, i would love to be at the point in my evolution where i can say that i don't get enjoyment from watching vapid displays of foolywang real or make believe.  but i am not.  as i am sure i have gotten more than i have given from a few situation in my life.

that said, i most certainly am at a point in my evolution where i can honestly say that i am aware and committed to trying my best not to do this (get more, relatively speaking that is, than i am willing to give, that is) with my family, friends or people that i otherwise care about or am presenting myself to want to care about... 

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 07 2014 at 1:53pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:56pm

When did it become a bad thing to love a beautiful woman.

intent...

if you look like flava flave and you want a beautiful woman to make you feel better about yourself because you think people will think you are actually better because you were able to get a beautiful woman...well... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

This question is so broad, what is a beautiful woman? I've seen guys who think their woman is beautiful and I'm like Dead but he really thinks his girl is extremely attractive. How can u hate on that? He sees the beauty in her that puts butterflies in his stomach.

I don't think 'rich' is any less broad. What one woman calls a 'rich man' another woman would say he's just   'doing ok' .   LOL
 Some women want 'A' nice mansion, some women require 3LOL

by beauty/rich I meant whatever those things are to you/(general).

exactly.  and we don't even have to up the anty to # of mansions.  there are some women who think they hit the jackpot when a nicca offers up a hot pocket and hairdo...Dead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:11pm
TC, yeah. I was just being silly w/ the 3 mansions. Figured AfroK would come in and co-sign me LOL -- cause I know how he does it.

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 07 2014 at 2:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic