FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedUsher Ex wife on GMA .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

I think her mental illness had a lot to do with her losing custody

What mental illness does she suffer from?
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:47pm
Funny you were okay with her doing the same in previous pictures.......
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Funny you were okay with her doing the same in previous pictures.......
What picture are you talking about ? I am speaking on him laughing at her on the stand . I am sure both parents made facial expressions in court . I made in clear it all topics how i stand with the mother regarding custody as a mother .

Edited by india100 - Aug 14 2013 at 3:54pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 3:59pm
They're both f*cked up but she's probably the worst.  I'm tired of seeing her trifling, vindictive a$s in the media trying to remain relevant.  Bish, you're divorced and your ex husband took your kids.  The fact that this happened should let her know it's time to self-evaluate and get her life.  I have no sympathy.  Not all mothers are fit mothers. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:06pm
Now she wants to acknowledge that the kids need both of them, but all of this could have been avoided if she just took the joint custody he wanted in the first place.

And she points out him not having a father making him an overzealous father like it's a bad thing. SOME men who have had sh!tty fathers and don't wanna repeat the cycle make some if the best fathers. They know how it effected them, and don't wanna do that to their children.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:18pm

We will never know what went on behind closed doors . I hope they can work out a compromise for the sake of the children . I think both parents are wrong in different ways . I would bet the boys miss mom and love her also . Just sad all the way around . I can't imagine what the children will go through due to teasing in school .

Edited by india100 - Aug 14 2013 at 4:18pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

She's actually a very pretty woman. I remember when BHM used to swear that she looked like the Crypt Keeper.

But she's bitter as hell and seems upset that her paychecks aka her children are with Usher and not her...or maybe I'm being too harsh, but that's what it seems like.

Money or no money, any mother worth her salt is going to be bitter she doesn't have primary custody of her children. That means a lot in a society where mothers are given primary care 99 per cent of the time. It's telling society something is wrong with you/ you're not a good enough mum. Hell yeah, bitterness is normal, even for those who have no money. Plus she loves her kids. That must hurt like bullets through the chest. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:34pm
I feel her. Usher is getting love due to his status and money. He is leaving their kids in the hands of others, he is not there enough....they are still very young. I think the two of them can work it outside of the courts to where she gets to have them when he needs to be away. There is no sense of having the kids when you are not there to spend time with them. Like she said..it is about control. He doesn't want to pay child support neither. Du tout facon, they can work something out on their own.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:43pm

Did her other kids father have money as wellm? Is that the reason she didn't have custody of any of them as well ?

lemmeknowsomething
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Did her other kids father have money as wellm? Is that the reason she didn't have custody of any of them as well ?

lemmeknowsomething
Wish i could answer your questions . I never heard of the lady until she married Usher .

Personal life

Foster has five children. Her first son was born during her teenage years. She had her next 2 sons with Atlanta-based clothier Ryan Glover, whom she had been dating since 1998; they married in 2002 and separated and divorced on March 13, 2007]

In 2006, while still married to Ryan Glover, Foster became involved romantically with singer Usher, who had hired her as a stylist. He proposed to her in January 2007 and announced their engagement in February. They married on August 3, 2007 in a private ceremony.[5] Foster's fourth and Usher's first child, son Usher Raymond V, was born in November 2007.[6] In December 2008, Foster gave birth to her fifth son, Naviyd Ely Raymond.[7]

In February 2009, Foster suffered from cardiac arrest in a São Paulo, Brazil hospital. She had been there to get a liposuction; however, the procedure was never performed and she was put in a medically induced coma to aid her recovery.[8]

In June 2009, Usher filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences when claiming to have lived separately from Foster for nearly a year.[9][10] Foster's family spoke against the claims, stating Usher had been living in their Atlanta home until March 2009.[11]

On July 6, 2012,[12][13] Foster's 11-year-old son Kile was critically injured after he and a teenage friend, riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier near Atlanta, were hit by a Jet Ski operated by family friend Jeffrey S. Hubbard.[13] Shortly afterward he was declared brain dead,[13] and died July 21, 2012, of heart failure, after initial reports had said he was taken off life support

Edited by india100 - Aug 14 2013 at 6:12pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic