Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

use to virgin but what about remi

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Babycandybeloved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babycandybeloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: use to virgin but what about remi
    Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:54pm
Ok question. As of about 2 years I've been wearing virgin hair. My hair is light brown but I dyed it black so it would blend. I want to start wearing my natural color with blonde tips but that would be alottttt of dyeing virgin hair. So i'm thinking of getting Remi. But i'm scared the quality will be subpar. Opinions?

Edited by Babycandybeloved - Feb 08 2014 at 11:19pm
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:47pm
Where does one even start?
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:49am
It WILL be subpar. 

If you do it yourself, chances are the hair will outlast precolored by many months.    Been there, done that.  Industrial strength dye kills hair, and that seems to be what they use in factories on hair.. .industrial strength, fabric dyes.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:16am
You can always buy virgin hair and ask for lighter bundles so it won't take as long to lift if you are going to dye it yourself or order and let a professional color it. Like the other poster stated every time I ordered hair that was dyed by them, it was basically overprocessed.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:55am
Any heavy duty processing of hair like bleach will lessen the integrity of the hair. I would want to process my own hair that way I know how long it was being processed and what chemcials went into that process phase. All too often I think many of these comapnies over do it on their coloring and bleaching which leaves dry brittle hair. Bleach alone is a killer no matter what,but at least you can sit and watch it and give it your specail TLC afterwards and if you already start with true virign hair unlike in the bss store, your outcome will most likely be a good one.
Babycandybeloved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babycandybeloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:42pm
Thank you soo much ladies. I shall buy virgin and dye it. Wish me luck!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic