Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedUse KIR for what it was meant for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:31pm
...Im 'gon go get some ice cream real quick. *runs to the kitchen*
Sponsored Links

UrMom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by FKwithmypimpin FKwithmypimpin wrote:

Excuse me, I put ENTICE's name in my OP, I did not mean her at all....I meant EPITOME...I always get those 2 mixed up

LOL
I did that all the time too b4 Entice left
mrslick View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:38pm

I lurk this forum all the time and to be honest there are some on here that love the drama, Nadia after reading counless posts of you calling people names it just makes me wonder what type of person u are in real life and why spend so much time on here to do Gif wars, put others down and secretly start drama?

I got this impression of you for the short time I have been on here! it also seem like a few people kiss your ass because they fear you..it the internet people it not that serious but for someone to be so dedicated to doing what you do as often as you do there must be something wrong deep downWacko
TrueFlawlessOne View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by mrslick mrslick wrote:

Ilurk this forum all the time and to be honest there are some on here that love the drama, Nadia after reading counless posts of you calling people names it just makes me wonder what type of person u are in real life and why spend so much time on here to do Gif wars, put others down and secretly start drama?

I got this impression of you for the short time I have been on here! it also seem like a few people kiss your ass because they fear you..it the internet people it not that serious but for someone to be so dedicated to doing what you do as often as you dothere must be something wrong deep down[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley29.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wacko" />

Girl wait until you have at least 10 posts before you fuel the flames
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by TrueFlawlessOne TrueFlawlessOne wrote:

I lurk this forum all the time and to be honest there are some on here that love the drama, Nadia after reading counless posts of you calling people names it just makes me wonder what type of person u are in real life and why spend so much time on here to do Gif wars, put others down and secretly start drama?

I got this impression of you for the short time I have been on here! it also seem like a few people kiss your ass because they fear you..it the internet people it not that serious but for someone to be so dedicated to doing what you do as often as you do there must be something wrong deep down[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley29.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wacko" />

Girl wait until you have at least 10 posts before you fuel the flames

lmaoooo I was thinking the exact same thing. Girl you only got 4 posts!
UrMom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Originally posted by ilovhairweave ilovhairweave wrote:

Originally posted by FKwithmypimpin FKwithmypimpin wrote:

I can make posts. What are you talking about? Who do you think you're talking to if I cant make posts?

If my life is a fckery what can we say about some of yours for being so consumed with me and mine? JW I mean I would think someone who is supposedly happily married or whatever you are wouldnt have time to keep up drama with other posters on BHM, nor participate in all the nonsense you do in VIP.

Oh speaking of VIP, THOSE WHO HAVE PICS IN THEIR AVI might want to delete it because some of these Os are not immune to that RIGHTCLICKSAVE even if they dont faux with you like that, so they can use it against you if they can. Some members have Folders saved on their computers full of pics they jacked from BHM

Shocked If this is true those who do it should be ashamed of themselves that is childish in so many ways.
Her arguments are on the money right about now

Mer mer merr.... I guess I wont be posting a pic until I get up there/if I live long enough to get up there.... That is pretty immature or a bitch move... I guess its good so no feelings wont be hurt...smh
mrslick View Drop Down

i guess that is keeping it real, something longtime regular members on here don't do. I willl go back to lurk and finish researching hair topics.
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:41pm
my hair is drenched in conditioner!! Wonder what it's going to look like once it's all dry w/no other products.

MsPlayGurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:42pm

I got this impression of you for the short time I have been on here! it also seem like a few people kiss your ass because they fear you..it the internet people it not that serious but for someone to be so dedicated to doing what you do as often as you do there must be something wrong deep downWacko

Soooo, who are you a remake of? KK? You  back already? That was quick
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2010 at 10:43pm
If I do braids(for a braidout) while my hair is in conditioner, will it look frizzy once it's dry?
someone PLEASE answer me
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>
  Share Topic