Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Us women and our weaves. My rant. l0l.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:43pm
 I don't really worry about why somebody else is wearing a weave, life's too short to concern yourself with other people's lives, much less their hair choices Confused.  I mean If they're baldheaded, so be it! I have hair that is almost halfway down my back, so I can pretty much do whatever in the weave department. My hair itself is long, luscious, soft, and HEALTHY thanks to weaves. Personally, I don't have time to take 2 hours every week and wash dry and straighten my hair cuz I got too much of this mess. So I weave it and leave it. Of course I'm gonna have my 20 inches looking as natural and laid as possible. Ain't nobody tryna walk around here lookin' like a jacked up scarecrow! 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 4:33am
The only time I was under the impression that a high ponytail was even a issue was with lace wigs??? With a full lace you can do a "high ponytail"  Confused,  In this day and age Grace is going to need a scalp in her weave unless I'm rocking a weave with a china bang, 

Now the weave process does not need to  be a science experiment with some new and innovative way to make me have balding edges, nope can't do that but I do want it to look nice.

I also assumed that all of this 28" exotical  pink hair was being worn by college students, make up artists, or with people living some industry type life. If you at a office 9-5 job or just running around your town with purple hair going to your local Target you just living a slight life of ratchery and side eyes will be given. Stern SmileCry.

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 01 2014 at 4:34am
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The only time I was under the impression that a high ponytail was even a issue was with lace wigs??? With a full lace you can do a "high ponytail"  Confused,  In this day and age Grace is going to need a scalp in her weave unless I'm rocking a weave with a china bang, 

Now the weave process does not need to  be a science experiment with some new and innovative way to make me have balding edges, nope can't do that but I do want it to look nice.

I also assumed that all of this 28" exotical  pink hair was being worn by college students, make up artists, or with people living some industry type life. If you at a office 9-5 job or just running around your town with purple hair going to your local Target you just living a slight life of ratchery and side eyes will be given. Stern SmileCry.

PrincessGrace, you are too hilarious!!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:13am
I am going to quit fooling with yall anyway, BHM quotes are making their way into my real life. Cry I told my poor waiter at J. Alexanders last night that " my god wont let me eat a salad that taste like that in 2014" Cry.

ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I am going to quit fooling with yall anyway, BHM quotes are making their way into my real life. Cry I told my poor waiter at J. Alexanders last night that " my god wont let me eat a salad that taste like that in 2014" Cry.

I am sure he had a moment of silence at that one.
Did he try to convince you that his salads were "fresh!"
Your posts always crack me up.
BHM is the quickest road to a quick laugh.
But holy cow on that multi log in thread.
It was like white on rice...gangsta style. Wow!

Edited by ragincajin - Feb 01 2014 at 7:41am
OutToHelp35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OutToHelp35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:33am
lol I haven't even read the responses yet but I KNOW somebody dragged you lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123