FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

US Census Top 25 Cities With HIV Rates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I heard a radio show host say "People don't get HIV anymore, I'm not worried about it", he's a man in his mid 50s sleeping with women who are 18-25. -_-

Would that be Crazy Howard Magee?

Nope
Anthony from Opie and Anthony
Some men never grow up...

Edited by GG - Jan 06 2014 at 9:20pm
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

People don't seem to care about this disease anymore. It can be hidden and life expectancy is normally the same as non HIV population with good medication. It's terrifying how people are so lax this this.

I grew up in the height of hiv/aids epidemic of its newness and making people aware where there was a bombardment of hiv/aids information from tv shows talking or discussing, commercials or radio spots saying wrap it up, townhall meetings with nurses por doctors answering questions, flyers,billboards, ryan white, etc
Not so much noe

Edited by QueenBee - Jan 06 2014 at 10:57pm
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:49pm
How many "L's" will Florida take?  6x in one list? sheesh
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:52pm
can we get to the bottom of the issue with Florida?  Most states have it concentrated in one area.  I know there are a lot of prescription drug addicts....IV users? 
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:04am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

can we get to the bottom of the issue with Florida?  Most states have it concentrated in one area.  I know there are a lot of prescription drug addicts....IV users? 
ok, I aint wanna say nuffin, but I remember when Jolie & some others were saying that Haiti was cursed cuz of all the bad things that consistently happen to them and being the worst country in the world. Well it could just be that FL is cursed too. How else can u explain the large amounts of fuccery that comes from there?

Its no coincidence that its a top migration spot too
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

ok, I aint wanna say nuffin, but I remember when Jolie & some others were saying that Haiti was cursed cuz of all the bad things that consistently happen to them and being the worst country in the world. Well it could just be that FL is cursed too. How else can u explain the large amounts of fuccery that comes from there?

you mean for haitians?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

you mean for haitians?
not just them, most of the carribean.  I think FL & NY is where most carbbeans go when they migrate to the USA
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:11am
Oh boy
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:19am
Oh you mention hatitians/fla curse...but now its carribeans migration in general...got it.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:23am
Safe sex practices among Caribbeans can be a lil sketchy...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic