BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Urgent help needed with Mirena problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:29am
Brippy, the pill isnt an option for you?
am so scared of having any contraceptive inserted/injected in me
Pills you can just stop taking
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

What does aids have to do with the OP's issues with Mirena?
relying on hormonal birth control over condoms. The mirena stops pregnancy, not stds.

condoms dont stop stds either. Sure it lessens your chances, but it doesnt eliminate them.

I dont know why people in here acting special.

The OP says she isnt having sex right now. I dont see where she said she doesnt use condoms.

nutsacks jumping off a ledge

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yall are telling on yourselves

you can take bc and have the man use a condom

apparently thats an alien concept.

Edited by Wildfire - Jan 28 2014 at 9:37am
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

AWWW bribby. Hug

H. pylori is no raas joke, SMDH. I think you should take it out and see if the stomach issues improve. How much was it to insert? Well you say you aren't having sex so you should be good on the pregnancy road then lol. Keep condoms on hand all the same never know when you may indulge. Yea 2 BC methods all the time mmkay?

Yes the doctor ordered so many test and she said lets try this last one so we'll see what it says! I'm so blessed and thankful I won't have to get the gallbladder removed I'm already very skinny as it is.
I'm sorry I don't know what raas means. I think I should do that too just to see if i'm crazy or it's this thing. I don't remember getting billed for anything to get it put in. I have Tricare but go off base. Okay thank you very much. 
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

To me it is, anything that isn't in my body. I got pregnant while taking pills but I was in highschool, immature, not caring and skipped days and all. My mom doesn't think that would be a good option for me, but maybe if I set alarms for each day to remind myself I could do it
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

To me it is, anything that isn't in my body. I got pregnant while taking pills but I was in highschool, immature, not caring and skipped days and all. My mom doesn't think that would be a good option for me, but maybe if I set alarms for each day to remind myself I could do it

Yeah, its very doable.  Setting an alarm would work. Always carry your pack with you. I know everybody is different, but most times when the pill fails, its due to human error.

I missed maybe 3 days over all the many years  i was on it. never had any problems. I just ensured i took it round about the same time everyday. I'd say try it again. Mirena, IUDs etc. i consider last options when all else fails

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

AWWW bribby. Hug

H. pylori is no raas joke, SMDH. I think you should take it out and see if the stomach issues improve. How much was it to insert? Well you say you aren't having sex so you should be good on the pregnancy road then lol. Keep condoms on hand all the same never know when you may indulge. Yea 2 BC methods all the time mmkay?

Yes the doctor ordered so many test and she said lets try this last one so we'll see what it says! I'm so blessed and thankful I won't have to get the gallbladder removed I'm already very skinny as it is.
I'm sorry I don't know what raas means. I think I should do that too just to see if i'm crazy or it's this thing. I don't remember getting billed for anything to get it put in. I have Tricare but go off base. Okay thank you very much. 
LOLLOLLOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:17am

relying on hormonal birth control over condoms. The mirena stops pregnancy, not stds.

condoms dont stop stds either. Sure it lessens your chances, but it doesnt eliminate them.

The OP says she isnt having sex right now. I dont see where she said she doesnt use condoms.

alien to who????LOL   Either ppl are being real naive or sh*t is just flying over yall heads.  Read EVERYTHING I typed, cuz ur missing a key ingredient
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:47am

is it because the OP has a kid that you all are assuming she rarely uses condoms?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:55am

is it because the OP has a kid that you all are assuming she rarely uses condoms?

yeah that's what they are thinking. Its not that serious. OP sorry you have to go through this.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:01pm

alien to who????LOL   Either ppl are being real naive or sh*t is just flying over yall heads.  Read EVERYTHING I typed, cuz ur missing a key ingredient

uh? People are assuming she isnt using condoms because she asked about bc, when she never said anything about not using condoms....
that's what im commenting on

Edited by Wildfire - Jan 28 2014 at 4:02pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style