BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Urgent help needed with Mirena problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:41pm
No hun I use condoms, speak for yourself. Telling someone to use condoms has never been bad advice chick don't try it.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:47pm
Somebody took a dog and punched the fvck out of it. Whoops
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:52pm

Except your stupid ass quoted people referring to the only person disagreeing in this thread. You want to speak in riddles? How about to take your big ass over there and fetch that rock we all saw you throw. You claim to know something about medicine and all you can come up with is someone must have STDs because she advocated condom use. Yeah you sound real stupid right now. But I know how y'all run in packs so I'm not about to go back and forth with you and your your clique. Thanks and study hard!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:02pm
good night luv!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 11:04pm

good night luv!

Bye _______!
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:26am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yall are telling on yourselves

you can take bc and have the man use a condom

or did the OP say she lets her guy splash up in her?

Ppl need to stop reading their stds, I mean life, into other peoples posts
ppl need to stop acting stupid like they don't know where babies come from. It's quite obvious she doesn't demand condoms every time. Y'all kill me with that amnesia.

Please note that she didn't deny going raw either. Just got a little lucky playing Russian roulette with her health.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yall are telling on yourselves

you can take bc and have the man use a condom

or did the OP say she lets her guy splash up in her?

Ppl need to stop reading their stds, I mean life, into other peoples posts
ppl need to stop acting stupid like they don't know where babies come from. It's quite obvious she doesn't demand condoms every time. Y'all kill me with that amnesia.

Please note that she didn't deny going raw either. Just got a little lucky playing Russian roulette with her health.

yea, we are taught to recommend 2 forms of birth control, one non-hormonal, to a pt
not scare them into only using one
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:36am
All test were done, ultrasound and stuff rulling out the gallbladder disease, THANK GOODNESS. Still on a no fat diet and trying to eat healthy or else I'll suffer gas pains from hell. I was tested for h plyori so we will see. Still on pain meds, don't know where the pain is coming from. Still bleeding as well. I keep asking myself should I leave the Mirena in or take it out? I'm not sure what my insurance covers so I'll be calling them tomorrow. I have an appointment for Thursday I think I should take it out and see what happens? I just don't want any children even though I'm not having sex, I'm still scared.
I may have so much anxiety from the Mirena I don't want it taken out and no changes though. I think from my post yall can see how much I worry though
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:43am
AWWW bribby. Hug

H. pylori is no raas joke, SMDH. I think you should take it out and see if the stomach issues improve. How much was it to insert? Well you say you aren't having sex so you should be good on the pregnancy road then lol. Keep condoms on hand all the same never know when you may indulge. Yea 2 BC methods all the time mmkay?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic