Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Urban Decay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urban Decay
    Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:53pm
Do y'all like Urban Decay makeup? Specifically shadows or is everyone still stuck on MAC? What other brands of shadows do you like to use?
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:57pm
I don't like the texture of Urban Decay eyeshadows, however the e/s are nice quality. People seem to love them.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:08pm
I love their shadows. I have the of book of shadows 2 palette, naked and their 24/7 liners (anniversary kit). They are pricey but worth the hype as far as the eyeshadows and liners. I'm tempted to get the vice 2 palette, but I have colors similar to them from other brands that it's not that serious. The majority of my collection is nyx, but I have ben nye, wet n wild, mac, flirt, coastal scents, mufe, and detrivore cosmetics

Edited by IslandSuga - Oct 16 2013 at 6:11pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:10pm
Besides Mac I use NYX, Estee Lauder, Makeup Forever and Milani.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:59pm
I Love the Naked2 palette....
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:06pm
Naked pallet and Primer Potion is a must. I use a little of everything Make Up Forever HD foundation is the best IMO, Lancome Tient Idole, BH Cosmetics shadows, Nyx shadows, and YSL Touchet Eclat are my make up faves
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:53pm
I recently bought the Vice 2 palette and the Ammo palette. And I got the e.l.f. warm palette. I had the Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box and Coastal Scents Basic 88 and and Shimmer 88 but I've moved a lot and I have no idea what happened to them. I have their lip palette too.

Palettes is what give a lot of these companies the edge over MAC. Even if Urban Decay is expensive, it's better than being forced to pay ~15.00 per shade.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:11pm
I use MUFE, lime crime, nyx, coastal scents, NARS, Benefit.  The Urban Decay primers didn't work for me like everyone else.  The make up just slid off. No matter how much or not I put on. I find that the Lime Crime eye primer works better for me...and I have oily as sh*t lids.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:52pm
Oh yeah, their primer does nothing: I use the e.l.f. Eyeshadow primer and it works a lot better believe it or not.
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:21am

Quality-MUFE

Variety-MAC
Bargain-NYX & VS

I have a little bit of each.

The only color from Urban Decay that I love is "twice baked". The rest are...eh...okay.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic