Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
BabySuga View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urban Beauty
    Posted: Mar 16 2005 at 5:23pm
Hey I wanted to know if anyone has tried Urban Beauty brand hair weave? If you have can you please let me know what you think about it.
Sponsored Links

missbda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2005 at 8:50pm
I used to wear it faithfully for a couple of years, until I discovered Indian Hairs. I used to wear the 18" silky, and swore by it. People always thought it was my hair. When I wore it, I only washed it once and it was tangly after, but not alot. I wouldn't recomend using alot of products on it, or more than one wash as it wears down on the silicone coating that makes the hair smooth. The hair really seems to love serum. ummm, I find that the darker colors are better, and the silky is way better than the yaki. Some batches are better than others, but all in all, its good. I haven't used it in awhile, so I can't speak on the quality of it now, but if its anything like it was when I wore it, you will like it. To be honest though, once I tried Indian Hairs I never went back to it. I found that not only does Indian Hair look and feel better, but it is less tangly, cheaper and a better investment in the long run. But if I had to recommend any type of bss hair to you, it would definitely be Urban Beauty.

Edited by missbda
Ardena View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2005 at 8:41am

BabySuga,

I sewed some Urban beauty Yaky in my girlfreind's hair it was a piano color....The hair tangled in less than a week. I told her to get either OUTRE or Milkyway hair... I sewed some Outre' In my sister's hair about two months ago she has had no tangling or matting the hair does shed a little bit..... This hair came from the BSS store and it was 42.00 for two bags .If you want to spend a little more money I would suggest OUTRE remi hair which goes for about 70.00 a bag or Sensationnal Remi hair which is priced about the same. A couple of ladies on this forum has purchased the Sensationnel line and love the hair.

Nita81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2005 at 12:20pm
I currently have urban beauty in my hair. I don't have problems with them.

Here's a list of bss hair I've used with no major problems.(I expect tangling of some sort) I skip around depending on the batch they have at the time. I ALWAYS take the hair out of the bag at the beauty store to check the wefts so I don't go home with b.s..... Sometimes certain batches are inconsistent that's why I skip around.

1. Urban Beauty
2. Joie Joie
3. Pink Diamond
4. Outre gold or platinum

babysonice08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2005 at 12:48pm
ok..its been a few months..how did your weave hold up
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs