Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upset about FIRST LACE wig from WBWigs!! :-(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:53pm
you always have to do some tweeking b/c you got a stock wig, its like one size fits all but it doesn't.. that's why i'm a custom buying girl and always have been.. i'm glad it worked out and that you didn't give up,. get your feet wet with this one, b/c them curly wavy wigs are the devil.. you need to learn and get your experience first.. that's why i always ask the questions i did b/c its your first time..folk are quick to say send it back, then you're in a frustrating fight when all you needed to do was dig deeper..people need to ask questions, sending it back when you don't know what to expect b/c  you've never did this b4, you might done something or not done the right thing, return is not always the answer..questions are important FIRST, you're learning and that's the only way you will learn..   

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 05 2012 at 7:59pm
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:20am
Glad things worked out for you.

There is another lady in this section who also bought a wig recently who had problems.

Maybe you can nip over to her thread and share how you tamed your wig?
DSTruction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DSTruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:57pm
Im so glad everything worked out!!!!

I always make sure when I order a wig from a CV that I request a paypal invoice with a description of what I ordered, so I have a paper trail if anything goes wrong.

I def had an issue with one wig.. paid extra for more density, and that wig came sooooo thin... initiated that paypal dispute right after my CV told me the wig was fine... I dont play that LOL .. gimme my money back!

Edited by DSTruction - Dec 07 2012 at 2:58pm
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by DSTruction DSTruction wrote:

I always make sure when I order a wig from a CV that I request a paypal invoice with a description of what I ordered, so I have a paper trail if anything goes wrong.

I def had an issue with one wig.. paid extra for more density, and that wig came sooooo thin... initiated that paypal dispute right after my CV told me the wig was fine... I dont play that LOL .. gimme my money back!

Love it!
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:45am
So glad that it all worked out! Can't wait to see pics!
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Kellyanna Kellyanna wrote:

Rule number 1 never spend mor then 200 on a wig
And that is why some hair is inferior to others My units always cost more then 200 but I never or at least most of the time I dont have issues with my units because I know what I am getting . Most of the time we all have to tweak our wigs to get them the way we want especially if it wasn't a custom unit . However just like Sexi stated yaki is thicker as well as any curly  unit is Color can always be adjusted also 6 ican look like 27 depending on the vendor that why I always order natural then color my self. Dont give up the ship it will shed some and you can always take out hair I rather have a too thick then too thin wig and keep asking questions and for helpWink
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:24am
The malaysian light yaki I ordered (not from them) seems to be a little thin, so I guess yaki is what I wanted. Trial and error in the lace wig game can be mighty expensive!
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:25am
Originally posted by DSTruction DSTruction wrote:

How long was that paypal dispute?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12