Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - UPS Driver Caught Stealing Couple's New iPad Mini
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UPS Driver Caught Stealing Couple's New iPad Mini

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i have an AUNTStern Smile
who as soon as any delivery man leaves something at her door...not signed for.. she calls to get her new one.
lmao.. or cancel her order.

they will learn one day.

I have wanted to do this sooooooo many times over the years, but I am not about that life.

#teamscardycat/badliar Ouch

Plus, my delivery guys are so cute, I wouldn't want them to lose their jobs. LOL

they need to learn

Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:57pm
It's some classy cards round hurr......that need to be downgraded to ratchet patches. Ermm Ermm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:01pm
lol
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:02pm
lol.

companies need to start requiring of the delivery contracts-- to do more.

like tmobile... they contract ups.. ups will not leave a tmobile package on the ground..lol.. they have to get a signature or it gets sent to their facility for you to pick up.

t-mobile learned the hard way.

now bloomingdales too needs to get the bigger picture. lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:05pm
I hate receiving packages delivered by Laser ship. They don't even ring the bell, they just drop the package and go. So you can be sitting in house and have no idea it's there; especially if the merchant hasn't even emailed you any shipping info. The other night I was sitting here and decided to check on some orders to see if what the status was. One was Drugstore.com. I logged in and it said it had shipped and listed tracking # (no email sent tho); then I go to track it and it says "delivered at 7pm"--it was around midnight then. So I open the door, and there sits my box. I was pissed.

eta: this was an order I placed on 26th that was delivered on 28th. I definitely wasn't expecting it that soon so I had no clue to even be on the look out.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 29 2012 at 11:07pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:07pm
I always wondered....does he get to keep the ipad after he stole it or does he have to give it back? 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

It's some classy cards round hurr......that need to be downgraded to ratchet patches. Ermm Ermm

forging signatures is illegal..... 

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 29 2012 at 11:17pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:23pm
ETA: @BBPants: I don't think he'll have to give it back, but the amount he will have to pay in fines, restitution and court costs will be at least 10 times(ish) what that iPad cost.

@Wolfram & Hart v2.0: SMDH

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 29 2012 at 11:40pm
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:33am
F*ck him. He needs to be charged.

I am neurotic when it comes to tracking my packages. I have cameras too and I thought I was going to have to use them a couple months ago when my package wasn't delivered as per my tracking info. Turns out the guy had made a mistake.

I do prefer they leave my package at the door as I've never had anything come up missing and them keeping it only delays you or puts you out of your way. But considering how consistently dishonest people are, I'm suprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:47am
I used to hate when they'd leave my school books in between he door and front porch. YT folks steal booksOuch

But I really hate that UPS vs USPS or Fedex vs USPS feud and how all three of them act stupid with ea other.

Fedex wont deliver to a UPS hub and vice versus...they both act dumb when delivering to a post office box

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>