Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Uploaded my Natural Hair Journey (2013) video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:24pm
Loved the vid, progress, music and fantastic dedication to your Loving Thick Haired Angel Daddy! Well done, my NJoy!! Well done!
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

Loved the vid, progress, music and fantastic dedication to your Loving Thick Haired Angel Daddy! Well done, my NJoy!! Well done!

Girl, you're about to break me down. You don't even know.
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:08pm
Regimen/products please?
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Regimen/products please?

Here’s my current regimen:

Cowash 1-2 times a week using Tresemme Naturals,(sometimes V05 Tea Therapy or HE Hello Hydration). Well, really it’s oil rinsing. The night before, I do a heavy overnight oiling with NJoy’s Pre-poo & Seal oil or coconut oil and cover with a plastic cap. Then in the morning, I rinse with warm and then cowash.

Deep condition weekly with a homemade mix depending on what my hair needs. I usually always add olive oil, wheatgerm oil and honey or molasses to my deep conditioner concoctions.

I detox my hair and scalp weekly with NJoy’s Platinum Purifying Conditioner. This gently and completely removes all product buildup without stripping natural oils. I do this prior to DC’g.

I use the LOC (Liquid or water-based moisturizer, Oil and either a butter or Cream) to moisturize and seal. I mix water, Infusium 23, aloe juice and vegetable glycerin and use that OR Giovanni 2Chic Ultra-Moist Leave in, followed by NJoy’s Pre-Poo & Seal Oil and then sealed in with something like Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango or avocado/jojoba butter mix.

I keep my hair in protective styles 95% of the time. My go to styles are Celie braids or 2-strand twists (which I usually bun or pin up), buns or I may wear a wig if I wanted a loose style. I always baggy my hair and wear a black opaque wig cap under my wigs to protect my strands. My retention is usually on point because of the extreme care that I take of my ends.

I search and destroy splits and usually plan to trim every six months or as needed. But since I’m usually on top of my ends, an annual trim is probably all that I need.

I don’t use heat at all and my protective styles lend to that. I’d like to flat iron to see my true length but I’m never tempted. Flat ironing my hair is a bigger job than I can handle so I leave it alone and may turn to a progessional who specializes in healthy hair when I do. (*cough*cough* Reniece & Co. *cough*)

Of course, it’s well known that I use my hair growth oil to get the crazy growth that I’ve been getting (NJoy’s Long & Healthy Hair Growth Oil). I use it nightly, massage for a few minutes, put on a plastic cap and cover with a scarf for bed. I used to cowash it out each morning while I was relaxed but, again, I now cowash only once or twice a week at best. So, the oil remains on my scalp until then. It’s ok because it’s all natural and doesn’t build up on the scalp.

I almost exclusively finger detangle (usually ever2-3 days to remove sheds to avoid tangles) and then do a thorough detangling with my jumbo rake and bone comb 2-3 times a month. Since I like to keep my hair in chunky twists or braids, I detangle one section at a time, whether simply finger detangling or doing a thorough detangling session. Rarely will I attempt to detangle while all of my hair is loose.

I think that's everything. Seems like a lot but it's not.
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 12:25pm
Nice Growth!
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:42pm
Thanks, Sis.
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:56am
your hair is lovely
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by 902sexxi 902sexxi wrote:

your hair is lovely

thanks!
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:26pm
beautiful video and hair! i'm still trying to figure out how to edit my own videos. but thx for posting this!!!
scorpion1585 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpion1585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:24am
amazing> i wish i can get to this length>
do u use any supplements?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon