FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated Vendor List....sorta

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lacefrontdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 10:31pm
@Itzsdaun

Thanks, girl.  Your welcome.  I am on BHM all the time (no life...I know *LOL*) and all the ladies are so helpful.  I figured why not do something that can help everyone on here, like they help me.  Smile
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 10:33pm
@bookwormangel

Thanks, girl.  I added the "s". Wink
joyful1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joyful1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 11:11pm
I emailed rex and jeck song today and both gave me a price quote right away.  Thanks for this!  I ordered from Kevincn 3 or 4 years ago and still have my lf and it still looks good.
jaszymeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaszymeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 12:15am
continue cuz i'm still lookin to buy my first unit before prom i just wanna feel confident about who i buy from before i dish out serious money
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 2:46am
I've ordered a total of 6 units from Lydia..love them all,  measurements were on point. I have a curly unit from Jacksun he's definitely the bomb, and a kinky straight from Holly , all of them had great customer service. I only order cusotm units so I can vouch for their time frames and their shipping. All units were received when they said they would be...
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 5:32am
Lacefrontdiva-- You the bomb diggity baby. LOL Some BHM members "talk" about it (ie updating the thread) but girl you are about it.

Here's my contribution--

Dayna "Cherry" Smith

Email: godaynago@yahoo.com or divacherrylacewigs@yahoo.com

Phone: (267) 254-4835

Janelle Puerto

Email: Janelle@realmane.com

LaJoya

www.joyastylehair.com
1-800-337-4615

Email: admin@crownanglory.com

Disclaimer:  American vendors with whom I have had success.  However, please do search Search%20The%20ForumSearch (pros and cons) before purchasing as opinions vary. 

Edited by QueenBee - Mar 23 2008 at 5:35am
LINDAVEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LINDAVEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 7:02am
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY KEVIN YAN INFORMATION WAS REMOVED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE ORDERS FROM BHM LADIES TO MUCH DRAMA FOR  HIM.I WOULD CHECK THE ARCHIEVES FOR A THREAD ON HIM ,JUST SO HE DOESN'T GET PISSED OFF.Wink

Edited by LINDAVEE - Mar 23 2008 at 7:04am
ASUbrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASUbrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 9:01am
Great list! I found some new vendors that I need to check out. Here is my two cents, I have had success with the following:

www.lacewigoutlet.com Pros: Only AV I know that will actually refund your money if you don't like your wig. Lace uncut though.  Cons: website is not always updated  so will to have to call if looking for some units. ( ie. small caps) Do a search to find anymore pros/cons

I think someone already posted Afrotreasures. Pros to me is price very good, Cons: Sometimes unit you get is not the one pictured so just make sure if tell her and she will work with you.

I also love Kevin's stuff.

JMO

Edited by ASUbrat - Mar 23 2008 at 9:02am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 9:38am
@Lindavee

Thanks for your input!Smile

I looked up Kevin Yan and I couldn't find that he doesn't do business with BHM ladies.  I did however see a post from a member that had gotten an lf from him as early as February 08.  So...I don't know...not saying that he didn't say that but I couldn't find the post.  But, hey seach doesn't always give you exact results.  So...hey, I guess if someone wants to order from him maybe they just should just keep the BHM member thing on the low. Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 9:40am
Once again...ladies...THANK YOU!Hug

Your encouragement and kind words mean so much.  I will keep updating this list and adding more things as I get the time. 

Thanks again!  Embarrassed
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>
  Share Topic