FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated Vendor List....sorta

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 36>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AppleCheeks View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleCheeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 1:33pm
Nice work Smile

You should also probably take Wayne ho off the list, I don't think he is worth being up there in MY opinion. Smile

Edited by AppleCheeks - Mar 22 2008 at 1:33pm
Sponsored Links

Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 1:34pm
Thanks LFD for being so proactive. I appreciate all your work. I like Denovo & CLW and Jack Sun for CV - written  about ad nauseum throughout this site. AshMom thanks also for contributing. You are always so helpful. I think it should be enough to add a simple thanks for your efforts and I hope it gets made a sticky since LFD took the initiative,Clap 

Edited by Philigrl - Mar 22 2008 at 1:36pm
DeltaDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeltaDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 1:37pm
It would help if the CONS were listed too.  I ordered my 3rd stock unit from one of the CV listed and it was cheap, shipped timely, great texture...but it was not the size I requested.  It was HUGE.  So you know that created a big problem for a newbie like myself.  I don't know if it was a fluke or what... 
lacefrontdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 3:53pm
@DeltaDoll

You can PM me if you want and tell me which CV.  I will do some cons as well. 
lacefrontdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 3:55pm

Thanks, ladies. Smile

I appreciate all your input and comments.  If you have anything you think I should change, modify, or straight up not include...let me know!!! PM me or post here. 
Candii Rayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candii Rayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 3:59pm
Where's Tony Zhang?
cassie1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cassie1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 4:14pm
www.celebritystylewigs.com

the pic in the avatar came from them.

it's an AV.
bookwormangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwormangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 4:41pm
There is a "s" missing from Holly's website.  Its http://www.wigsandclosures.com/

Itzdaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Itzdaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by lacefrontdiva lacefrontdiva wrote:

Hey, ladies. Wink

Ya'll know I am newbie, so I don't know half of nuthin'.  LOL

But, I just decided to compile a MINOR list of updated vendors (I know I didn't include all, just the ones I see posted on here A LOT)...I used most of the info from the old vendor list and just added a couple of new ones that weren't on there...so people could have them together and they won't have to search for it.  I will edit the post once I search for some comments about each particular vendors work.  That information will be subjective...so don't take it as an endorsement, it's just for informational purposes.Geek

So, here it goes...

Chinese Vendors

Jacksun---email:  info@blackhairmedia.com

Xinyi Wigs (Jeck)---email:  song.wigproduct@yahoo.com

Holly---email:  fulllacewigs@gmail.com

Wayne Ho---email:  wayne.ho@yiweidu.com

KevinCN---email:  ribzhangcn@yahoo.com.cn
                 email:  kevincn0532@yahoo.com.cn

Kevin Yan---email:  freedelee@yahoo.com

Lydia Gao---email:  gaojing2003a@yahoo.com.cn
                    email:  lydia2003@yahoo.com.cn

Feng Jiang---email:  humanhairtrade2008@yahoo.com.cn

American Vendors

Bless (BHM member)---website:  www.fixinheads.com

Breh's House of Lace Wigs, Breh (BHM member)---website:  www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com 
emal:  info@brehshouseoflacewigs.com

California Lace Wigs---website:  www.californialacewigs.com

Zara Wigs---website:  www.zarawigs.com

Denovo Hair---website:  www.denovohair.com

Afrotreasures--- (Ebay seller)---website:  www.bargainlacewigs.com

Rotesha---website:  www.allaboutmyhair.com

Lady Di---website: www.ladydislocks.com

Assorted American Vendors

Websites---

Customer Opinions (according to searches on comments on BHM) 

This is a work in progress...I am only posting pros, I don't know if I should post the cons I have seen...let me know if I should do this...

Rex--

Pros (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)-- He is dependable.  Good customer service, quick reply (especially when it is for information on purchasing a lacefront).  A lot of customers say that he ships stock units in a timely manner.  A lot also say that his curly units are especially good.

Jacksun--

Pros (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)--He is dependable.  Good customer service, quick reply. A lot of customers like his units. 

Xinyi Wigs (Jeck)--

Pros (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)--Good prices, competitive prices, lower than some vendors.  But, quality and stock units seem to be comparable to more expensive vendors.  Customers seem to like his work.  Great customer service, quick reply.  Customers seem to like his curly and straight units. 

Girl, thanks so much for doing this!
All this is great info, but I am especially grateful for the current websites, and who makes the best ,(I know, OPINION), of the various types of units.
You went above and beyond and I cannot thank you enough.

I have been quite--maybe too--vocal about outdated info on here, mainly because it's hard to find info where it's supposed to be, and where many members, in no uncertain terms, will tell you to go and look for the answers.

I have since started to feel I may have been too judgemental.

Once again, I appreciate your taking the time to help.
AppleCheeks View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleCheeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 5:21pm
[/QUOTE]

Girl, thanks so much for doing this!
All this is great info, but I am especially grateful for the current websites, and who makes the best ,(I know, OPINION), of the various types of units.
You went above and beyond and I cannot thank you enough.

I have been quite--maybe too--vocal about outdated info on here, mainly because it's hard to find info where it's supposed to be, and where many members, in no uncertain terms, will tell you to go and look for the answers.

I have since started to feel I may have been too judgemental.

Once again, I appreciate your taking the time to help.
[/QUOTE]

Itzdaun, its all good, I am glad someone was able to get you the info you wanted.Smile
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 36>
  Share Topic