Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Updated Vendor List....sorta

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lacefrontdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updated Vendor List....sorta
    Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 10:39am
Hey, ladies. Wink

Ya'll know I am newbie, so I don't know half of nuthin'.  LOL

But, I just decided to compile a MINOR list of updated vendors (I know I didn't include all, just the ones I see posted on here A LOT)...I used most of the info from the old vendor list and just added a couple of new ones that weren't on there...so people could have them together and they won't have to search for it.  I will edit the post once I search for some comments about each particular vendors work.  That information will be subjective...so don't take it as an endorsement, it's just for informational purposes.Geek

So, here it goes...

Chinese Vendors

NOTE: Jacksun's email keeps getting changed automatically by the system. I don't know why...so I will post his fotki as his email, because his email address is on that!  

Jacksun---fotki(email addy is on that):   http://public.fotki.com/jacksun    

Xinyi Wigs (Jeck)---email:  song.wigproduct@yahoo.com

Holly---email:  fulllacewigs@gmail.com

Wayne Ho---email:  wayne.ho@yiweidu.com

KevinCN---email:  ribzhangcn@yahoo.com.cn
                 email:  kevincn0532@yahoo.com.cn

Kevin Yan---email:  freedelee@yahoo.com

Lydia Gao---email:  gaojing2003a@yahoo.com.cn
                    email:  lydia2003@yahoo.com.cn

Feng Jiang---email:  humanhairtrade2008@yahoo.com.cn

Tony Zhang--email:  chinapremierwigs@yahoo.com

email:  wigsupplier@126.com

Emily Lui---email:  ai_mi518@yahoo.com.cn
                  fotki:  http://public.fotki.com/aimy518/

Junjie---email:  ludi8899@hotmail.com

Delia---email:  wigsbeautyzone@163.com
            fotki:  http://public.fotki.com/wigsbeautyzone/

John (Alex partner)---email: chinawigsupplier@yahoo.com.cn 

American Vendors

Bless (BHM member)---website:  www.fixinheads.com

Breh's House of Lace Wigs, Breh (BHM member)---

California Lace Wigs---website:  www.californialacewigs.com

Zara Wigs---website:  www.zarawigs.com

Denovo Hair---website:  www.denovohair.com

Afrotreasures--- (Ebay seller)---website:  www.bargainlacewigs.com

Rotesha---website:  www.allaboutmyhair.com

Lady Di---website: www.ladydislocks.com

Dayna "Cherry" Smith---  website:   http://www.divacherrylacewigs.com/

email: godaynago@yahoo.com or divacherrylacewigs@yahoo.com

phone: (267) 254-4835

Janelle Puerto---email:  Janelle@realmane.com 

LaJoya---website:  www.joyastylehair.com 
             phone:  1-800-337-4615

Diva Lacefront Wigs /Belinda---website: http://www.BlackHairMedia.com 

fotki:  http://public.fotki.com/Hairbiz/hair-biz/

Elite Lace---website:  http://www.elitelace.com

Assorted American Vendors

Websites---

Customer Opinions (according to searches on comments on BHM) 

This is a work in progress...I will post some pros and cons.  Please, ladies remember that this is for informational purposes.  And it is based on people's OPINIONS...so, please keep that in my mind. 

Rex--

Pros (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)-- He is dependable.  Good customer service, quick reply (especially when it is for information on purchasing a lacefront).  A lot of customers say that he ships stock units in a timely manner.  A lot also say that his curly units are especially good.

Cons (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experience this)--If there is a problem with your order he may not email back immediately.  He may only email when he has solution.   

Jacksun--

Pros (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)--He is dependable.  Good customer service, quick reply. A lot of customers like his units. 

Cons (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experience this)--Some say his hairline are little off, some say they aren't.  

Xinyi Wigs (Jeck)--

Pros (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)--Good prices, competitive prices, lower than some vendors.  But, quality and stock units seem to be comparable to more expensive vendors.  Customers seem to like his work.  Great customer service, quick reply.  Customers seem to like his curly and straight units. 

Cons (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)--Some say you will need to thin out his units if you don't like thick hair.  But, if you order custom you can order lighter density.

Tony Zhang

Pros (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)--Some say he is very generous with length and his units are very soft.  He has customers that will stick with him.

Cons (according to some customers...this is just an OPINION everyone may not have experienced this)--Some say that they have had shedding issues and his hairlines have been the most natural.  A few complaints about light brown lace looking orange-ish.

Edited by lacefrontdiva - Mar 27 2008 at 10:43pm
Sponsored Links

trulyurangel82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trulyurangel82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 10:47am
good list
lacefrontdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacefrontdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 11:08am

Please give me some feedback, ladies.  Especially newbies, since they are the ones that would probably need this info.  Should I continue or just chill?  *LOL*

qast2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qast2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 11:08am
thanks for the list.  opinions are great
AnAngelzMami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnAngelzMami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 11:26am
Thanks. I think this list is very informative for us NEWBIES.
digitalfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitalfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 11:46am
Yoouuuuuuuu Go Head Gurrrlllll!

RUSS, PLEASE POST AS STICKY!!!!

Diva you got my vote Thumbs%20Up
AshleysMom View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshleysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 12:31pm

Why are you guys commenting  with kudos instead of  showing appreciation by contributing something?....

SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ALL BHM MEMBERS WHO APPRECIATE THE OP's EFFORTS.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!StarStarStarStarStarStar You have earned the BHM LF SECTION  6 STAR REWARD!
   Now...can everybody else help out/contribute instead of giving 100 pages of kudos?LOLLOLLOL

www dot.  I forgot your ebay store name. com
EbonyY, and PinkGlobetrotter... help me out please.

Edited by AshleysMom - Mar 22 2008 at 12:35pm
femmemystique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemystique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 12:39pm
I appreciate you lace front diva (LFD), you asked for feedback and that's very kind.
Ashley's Mom if I had more to contribute I would but I have only used Rex.  So, it's a catch 22 LFD would like feedback; but AM wants input.  If the only input I have is already listed, all I can do is tell LFD that I appreciate her at least taking the time to do what she did. 
Clap to you LFD.

I just realized that Breh and LadyDi are American vendors but I don't know if they still sell.

Edited by femmemystique - Mar 22 2008 at 12:41pm
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 12:47pm
good list
Soulie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2008 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by femmemystique femmemystique wrote:

I appreciate you lace front diva (LFD), you asked for feedback and that's very kind.
Ashley's Mom if I had more to contribute I would but I have only used Rex.  So, it's a catch 22 LFD would like feedback; but AM wants input.  If the only input I have is already listed, all I can do is tell LFD that I appreciate her at least taking the time to do what she did. 
Clap to you LFD.

I just realized that Breh and LadyDi are American vendors but I don't know if they still sell.

Lady Di  wwww.ladydislocks.com - still sells
Breh - storefront not open until next month (find a post by her; the URL is in her signature)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
  Share Topic