Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
blckberi2005 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2006 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by stellaw stellaw wrote:

Alright BB I feel you but I saw that dumb a$$ robot and thought that was just tacky, negative and a good example of folks tearing other folks down for the fun of it. That was some sinister i$H! And IMO that ain't the way...

Sorry for hijacking your thread Fluffy but your hair is stil THE BOMB!!!

LOL LOL  Girl I don't even know where that robot came from!  LOL LOL  I was talking about lush locks of hurr. That is all I think about these days. Like Halley's Curls - they just keep calling me and calling me. Down Visa - down girl! You can't buy no mo' hurr!  LOL LOL
Sponsored Links

fluffy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2006 at 9:28am
Thanks girl. Smile
agonee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2006 at 9:53am
OH!  Fluffy, I have to second, third, etc what everyone is saying.  You look beautiful, just beautiful.  The hair, you, the color, application, just everything.  You are really convincing me to purchase HC straight.  (I have EP curly)  Since you worked with the straight for your friend, how do you find it to be?  Does it blend well, look natural?  Also I aplologize if you explained this already, but how did you apply?  I know it is not sew -in, so which glue?  Thank you for your answers I am just sweating your hair right now, :-)
SouthernFlair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2006 at 10:55am
Fluffy,
That is very pretty on you, that is beautiful hair.  I used to bond my own hair, but could never close it up, I've read your instructions and I'm inspired to try with some lower end hair.  I love the bang!!
samantha View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2006 at 11:42am
you look beautiful!
fluffy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2006 at 12:12pm

Originally posted by agonee agonee wrote:

OH!  Fluffy, I have to second, third, etc what everyone is saying.  You look beautiful, just beautiful.  The hair, you, the color, application, just everything.  You are really convincing me to purchase HC straight.  (I have EP curly)  Since you worked with the straight for your friend, how do you find it to be?  Does it blend well, look natural?  Also I aplologize if you explained this already, but how did you apply?  I know it is not sew -in, so which glue?  Thank you for your answers I am just sweating your hair right now, :-)

agonee, thank you so much.  I really love my HC hair.  The straight is nice as well.  It blends perfect with my friendís hair.  We walked 3 miles yesterday on the river walk and her hair did not get out of control.  It was blowing in the wind and looked as good as it did when we started.  I applied it using LG that I added a little hair color (rinse) to.  The wefts are so tiny, all you need is a little glue.

Originally posted by SouthernFlair SouthernFlair wrote:

Fluffy,

That is very pretty on you, that is beautiful hair.  I used to bond my own hair, but could never close it up, I've read your instructions and I'm inspired to try with some lower end hair.  I love the bang!!

Thanks SouthernFlair.  It is so easy, I got it right on my first try, and I only had a picture to go by.  You can do it. Wink

Originally posted by samantha samantha wrote:

you look beautiful!

Thanks Samantha.

webbgurl2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2006 at 5:55pm
Loving that hair!
Hey Fluffy, thanks for helping make up my mind to go with HalleysCurls. Now, whatever did you mean by "You all know I do a full install with closure and bang"? I intend on getting a full sew-in and letting my stylist cut a bang in front. I am already wearing a color similar to yours. Is it possible to do a full sewin and acheive this without buying an extra hair piece? Thanks.
whatadoll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2006 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by stellaw stellaw wrote:

Alright BB I feel you but I saw that dumb a$$ robot and thought that was just tacky, negative and a good example of folks tearing other folks down for the fun of it. That was some sinister i$H! And IMO that ain't the way...

Sorry for hijacking your thread Fluffy but your hair is stil THE BOMB!!!

You really need to lighten up.  This is just a HAIR BOARD and it was just a joke!  Sheese!Wacko

There was nothing sinister about my comment... just something funny that I thought people from the old BHM would remember.
fluffy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2006 at 10:20am
Originally posted by webbgurl2000 webbgurl2000 wrote:

Loving that hair!
Hey Fluffy, thanks for helping make up my mind to go with HalleysCurls. Now, whatever did you mean by "You all know I do a full install with closure and bang"? I intend on getting a full sew-in and letting my stylist cut a bang in front. I am already wearing a color similar to yours. Is it possible to do a full sewin and acheive this without buying an extra hair piece? Thanks.

Yes, I did this with no hair piece.  I too, cut my bang in.  When I say closure, I mean I close the top off myself.
angelofmusic922 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2006 at 1:40am
when I got my sample from Kaysirra, it appears very wavy with a slight curl at the end..is it just that way because no product is added? or does it curl up after washing?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic