Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 1115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:21pm
NP y'all.
This case has stirred something in me.
This is the parents first holiday season without their son. I'm thinking of sending then a card or something just to let them know that Tray isn't forgotten about.

On another note it seems that GZ is suing NBC for inflicting emotional distress on them. Lmao. The nerve of this bastard. I'm sure Tray's parents deal with severe emotional distress everyday just knowing what he did to their son.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

Wasn't his face fatter when all this happened?  

You're right about that. He was one chubby muthafucca back then. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the smeared ketchup all over his lip. Slimy bastard. He'd better be behind bars by the end of 2013, with his butthole contracting with fear
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:42am

Editor's Note: Robert Zimmerman Jr. wrote an open letter to GlobalGrind's editor-in-chief, Michael Skolnik last week. This is his response.

Dear Robert Zimmerman Jr.,

I received your open letter to me on Friday evening after our telephone conversation earlier in the day. As I mentioned to you on the phone, I can certainly respect your desire to protect your brother, George Zimmerman. After all, you are your brother's keeper. I can also respect your views on race and your belief in our nation striving towards a more perfect union. I share those thoughts with you. Unfortunately, you were not the one who killed Trayvon Martin and you are not the one on trial for murder. From the onset, all we have asked is that your brother be arrested and be judged by a jury of his peers. It will be his words and his thoughts that will be examined by the court and his destiny ultimately decided by his fellow American citizens. So, although your words are kind and compassionate, it will be the words of your brother that matter the most.

I certainly cannot imagine what it is like to wake-up one morning and your whole world is turned upside down. Your family's life has been changed forever by the actions of your brother, and for that I cannot begin to comprehend the consequences. More complicated to me though is understanding the dinner table this past Thanksgiving at the home of Trayvon Martin, where there was an empty chair. I think about Christmas Day in three weeks where someone will be missing to open his gifts. I think about the morning of his upcoming 18th birthday in February where no one will be able to wish him another amazing year of life. I think about the tears his mother, father, brother and loved ones will shed on the one year anniversary of his death.

If only your brother didn't have a gun that rainy night in Sanford, Florida, we wouldn't have to exchange letters.

Respectfully,

Michael

Michael Skolnik is the Editor-In-Chief of GlobalGrind.com and the political director to Russell Simmons. Prior to this, Michael was an award-winning filmmaker. Follow him on twitter @MichaelSkolnik

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/robert-zimmerman-open-letter-you-didnt-kill-trayvon-martin-michael-skolnik-blog#ixzz2ENh0tELV
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:36pm
On another note it seems that GZ is suing NBC for inflicting emotional distress on them. Lmao. The nerve of this bastard. I'm sure Tray's parents deal with severe emotional distress everyday just knowing what he did to their son.

I wanna hurl!!!

zimmercum isnt getting the money he did last time so know hes trying to sue NBC?

what kinda of attorney does he have? an idiot? a  nat
that phone call is open to the public...
these idiots are desperate for money.
I said before this "attor nat" will send zimmercum up the river in a heartbeat..
when the money dry up
 this case is all about his notoriety which is good for zimmercum ( drop him) lose this case & write your book.
This case is taking forever. over a year!
... ( a planned move)  hoping potential jurors will forget about Tray....

Edited by kaai - Dec 07 2012 at 10:19pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:56pm
that letterCry
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:01pm
Tears just welled up in my eyes.  The AUDACITY of Zimmercum's family.  REALLY.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:17pm
That letter hurt my heart....Cry

When are the Martins gonna sue some people?! Angry

ETA: We (BHM) should send the Martins something for Christmas. One of y'all that's trustworthy and good at organizing (Nita, Organic, Ducky an nem), get on that and post a link for the Paypal gift donations. Thumbs Up

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 07 2012 at 8:22pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:37pm
I will def be apart of it. Do seducky and organic frequent this thread? I think they know how to contact the family.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:01pm
Ducky peeks in from time to time.
Not sure about organic. Alot of people lurk but don't post so idk.

Do you guys want to donate to the family or to the Trayvon Martin foundation?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:14pm
Either or is fine with me, but I'd really like us to give her something.

Like a woman to woman/sister to sister/your son is our son/we got sons, nephews and lil brothers.

Does that make sense or am I doin too much? Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 1115>