Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Updated OP: George Zimmerman Charge w/ Murder 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11091110111111121113 1114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 1:16pm
The DOJ won't do shyt. That was just a move to appease the crowds. All of this comes too late and I wonder to what extent Bao would be allowed to revisit the whole autopsy/line of questioning thing. I'm sure he's bound by all sorts of confidentiality agreements. The system is filthy and knows how to protect itself.
Sponsored Links

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 1:19pm
birds of the same feather
all flock together!

the medical examiner was blurting  things he could have blurted that out.
 that wasn't the only juror that knew he was guilty. one wanted him to go to prison they wore her down. ....its all too little too late.
they didn't use common sense. that BS about not putting on a strong case.
how strong did they need? We heard his voice despite all the lies that family told we knew
it was a teenagers voice. my mother predicted the outcome. I looked at her like she stanked.?Stern Smile
we knew, everybody knew! phone records, the video. we knew.
I hope they all live in fear & hear Trayvons scream over n over & see his little dead face
 everyday
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 1:30pm
what a clusterfck
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 8:17pm
The Medical of Sanford has been FIRED!!!!. Thank God for this Ive been saying this for the longest. It was beyond amazing how he "had no memory" of what happened in the autopsy. Thank God!
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 9:56pm
he didn't care if that child parents was sitting there... insensitive azz

I bet he was fired cause of his sloppy work 
he said he would fire the person (if he knew) that bagged  the evidence in plastic..... LOL

maybe he fired himself.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 10:24pm
Why'd I see on the news video of GZ getting taped by his cow wife with her ipad, GZ breaking the ipad, his lawyer confirming he had a gun on him at the time of the incident and then the police saying there was not enough evidence to arrest him yet?

GZ is going to have to shoot a yt male before they take him seriously.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 11:49pm
Absolute craziness, and now they all trying to throw each other under the bus when in fact they all had a hand in it.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 5:18pm
I'm waiting Confused
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by kaai kaai wrote:

I'm waiting Confused
This muthafucca will never get charged. Now the police chief who said that GZ was a menace is retracting his statement. What the fucc does this piece of shyt have on these cops??? No matter what he does, he skates. I really don't want to hear his name anymore unless he's already in jail or dead. I am so pissed.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 3:56pm
no! we have to have faith... SUMUTHIN' gonna happen. it has to

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11091110111111121113 1114>
  Share Topic